Well, Shit.

Your listening to music while your parents argue in the car. Eventually, you fall asleep. "Y/n." you hear, "Y/N!!" you open your eyes. "Ugh.. What is it..?" you say rubbing your eyes. "C'mon, get out, we're here." your dad says. You sigh and get out of the car to see a big light blue house. You go to the door and walk inside the house. You look around for a bit. "So, how is it? Did you see your room?" mom said. "It's good I guess?" you said with a little attitude, "Y/n. Can't you at least be grateful you get a fresh start?" mom said rudely. "I don't want a fresh start. What do you and dad not get about that? I want to be with my friends." you argued. "Well, that sucks, we live here now." mom said, clearly frustrated. You get annoyed and decide to go outside, you see dad "Why not go explore the place? Go walk around" he says, "alright then." you say. You walk around for 20 minutes, then you hear yelling, you turn around and see 4 kids running out of a store. "GET BACK HERE!" a strange man says while running out of the shop and yelling at the kids. They're all wearing masks for some reason. The kids run into an alley while laughing. "Fucking weirdo's." you turn around and keep walking. It soon gets dark, so you decide to go back. You get to your house but you look and see someone standing on the doorstep of the next house. He's pretty tall, wearing a fox mask. He looks away, takes off his mask then walks inside. "Well, that was... interesting?-" you whisper to yourself while unlocking the door. You walk inside and go to your room. In your room you only have your furniture set up. You aren't tired, so you change your clothes then start unpacking, something you should've done earlier. A few hours pass, you look at the time, It's 2:08 am, so you go to bed.

*Time skip*

You hear your annoying alarm and wake up. "Y/N!! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN BED?!" mom yells. "H-huh?! What do you mean?-" you ask "Ugh, get ready, I guess I'll take you to school, but only this once." mom says. She leaves the room, you change into some clothes for school, get your shoes on and put your stuff together, then go get in the car. Mom drives you to school, you're late. How embarrassing.. Late on the first day of school? Ugh. As you're walking to class you hear some guys messing around in the bathroom. You ignore it and keep walking. A group of 4 boys walk out and look at you. They run up to you, "Are you new here?" one asks, "Yeah? Why?" you answer, not wanting to talk to them. "You're pretty cute I guess" another boy answers. You ignore them and try to walk away. "Uhm, rude? We're talking to you. Don't ignore us." you keep walking, "HEY!" one of the boys yell. He grabs your bag and pulls you back, pushing you to the floor. "what was that for?-" you ask. "Don't ignore us, you little bitch." one says. You stay quiet, not knowing what to say. "Awe, what's wrong? Are you scared of us?" one of the boys say laughing at you. You sigh, "I'm not doing this. I'm going to class, fuck you guys." you say in an annoyed tone, you get up and try to walk away. "C'mon, don't be like that~" one of the annoying boys say to you. The same boy grabs your waist and pulling to closer to him. "I-" you're clearly uncomfortable, but he doesn't care. "Dude. Stop." a different boy says, "You're so lame." the boy says before letting go of you. The boy who defended you glared at you the left with his friends. 

*TIME SKIP*

It's lunch time, you're a little confused on where to go. You see a girl coming toward you. 

*Y/n's POV*

"Great.. More annoying people." I think to myself, a girl comes over to me and says "Hi! I'm Alissa, are you new here? I've never seen you around." "Hello, yes, I'm new here, I'm Y/n." I say to the nice girl. "Wanna be friends?" she asks me, "Sure!" I say to her. I look to behind her and see one of the annoying boys from that group coming over to us. "Huh? what are you looking at?" she says, she turns around and see the boy. "Oh. It's him." she says in a annoyed tone. He comes over to us and says to me "You're Y/n, right?" "Uhm, yeah? Why do you care?" I say rudely. "I don't, I just wanna say sorry for what my friend did." he says, before I could respond Alissa says "Go away, Michael, she doesn't wanna hear your stupid apology." so his name is Michael, cool, I guess- "I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Y/n." he said to Alissa. "It's fine.." I said, which was a lie, of course it wasn't fine, I WAS ASSULTED IN THE HALLWAY!, "It's not fine, but ok. Look, just because I'm being nice to you now does NOT mean we're friends." he says in a rude voice. "Alright then.. Thanks for saying sorry I guess." I told him before he left. After Michael went back with his friends Alissa started talking again, "Y'know, since you're new, it'd be fun to go to a party! Get to know others, maybe find a cute boy??" she said, my face went red and my eyes widened, "A-ALISSA!" I yelled at her, looking really embarrassed. "Oh, calm down, I'm just joking" she said while laughing, "There's a party tonight, at Michaels house" she said,  I should go with Alissa!  "Wanna go together?" Alissa asked, is that even a question? "OF COURSE! Sounds fun!" I say excitedly. "Alrighty then, want me to go to the party with you, or do you want to meet me there?" Alissa asked, "I'll meet you there!" I told her. 

*TIME SKIP* (again)

It's time for the party, UGH!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!! Oh! I know! I run to my dresser and take out a white T-shirt, a black skirt, and a red sweater. It's just something casual, I don't wanna over due it. "Wait.. What time is it?-" I look at the clock "HOLY- IT'S 9:27!" I rush out the door, and start heading over to the party, luckily, mom and dad aren't here to say I can't go to the party. By the time I get there I see Alissa waiting outside, "HEYYYY!!" she says, "HII!" I greeted her. I look around the party, "There sure is a lot of people..." I mumble to myself, It's kind of scary, I only know one person here.. Alissa goes off with some other friends, leaving me alone. I go to Alissa and tell her, "I'm gonna go get a drink" so that she knows where I am, "Alright! I'll still be here!" she says. I go to get a drink, but I end up getting distracted and bumping into someone. "I-I'M SO SORRY!" I say, the guy turns around, my eyes widen, It's Michael. Ugh.. "Watch it." he says rudely, "I'm sorry, I-I really didn't mean t-" He cut me off and said, "Let's go somewhere more quiet, so we can talk." uh oh..... I-Is he gonna beat me up?- We go to a room upstairs and he closes the door. "What is your problem?" he asks in a rude tone, "What do you mean?-" I ask nervously, "Are you following me?" he asked, "W-WHAT!? NO!" I yelled. "Then what are you doing here?" why tf does he keep asking questions?.. "I'm here with Alissa, I was just going to go get a drink.." He sighed in annoyance then said, "Well, maybe try not to bump into me again? All you do is waste my time." ouch. That one hurt. "I-I'm sorry.." My eyes started to water a bit. "Are you gonna cry?-" he asked, "N-No!" I said, putting my head down. He sighed and walked over to me, he lifted up my head and wiped my tears. Him and I sat on the bed, I put my head on this shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'll just go." I say. He says nothing while I leave the room. I go to get a drink but see that there's nothing but alcohol. "Are you kidding me? Only alcohol? Fuck it." I grab a drink and drink it fast. I grabbed another and went back to Alissa, she isn't in the same place. "Ugh..." I go back inside and go get another drink. I know I should stop but I don't want to. I went to the kitchen and ended up taking some shots. I started to feel a little weird.. But I didn't mind it. I saw some people playing a game, I went over to the circle and sat down, Michael, his friends, and some other kids were there. They were playing truth or dare, kind of a basic game to play. One of Michaels friends noticed I joined the game, he smirked and said "Michael, it's your turn! Truth or dare?" he asked "Dare, duh." he said, Michaels friend looked at me and smirked, "I dare you and y/n to play 7 minutes in heaven." Well, shit.

(Sorry if this was pretty bad-)

word count: 1580