UGH. FUCK YOU!

"You can sleep in my room" he said, for some reason sounding excited. "HUH- NO! I-I COULDN'T!" I screamed, "why not?" he asked with a confused look on his face, "ah I see, you're embarrassed to sleep in my room, the hottest guy in school~" he said flirty tone, getting closer to you. "D-don't flatter yourself.. You aren't THAT cute." I said, trying to sound annoyed with him, "so, you still admit that's I'm cute?" he asked, raising an eyebrow while smirking. "oh, shut up.. I literally live next door, can't I just walk there?-" I asked him, "yeah, you could, but I want you to stay" he said, "that sucks, I'm leaving" I said, walking to the door, suddenly I heard a loud thumb and felt a hand on my ankle. I looked down and saw Mike on the ground holding my ankle so I couldn't leave. "please, y/n, don't leave!" he said in a whiny voice, he made it obvious that he was just trying to tease me and me stupid. "Fine..." I muttered "where am I sleeping?" I asked "in my bed?" he said, "WITH YOU?!-" I yelled, "yeah?" he answered. My face heated up, I could already feel it. "are you ok?-" he asked in a concerned tone. "SHUT UP!" I screamed, Michael only laughed at me and said "ok then", "fuck you, I'm doing to bed.." I said, heading over to his bed. "You're not going to change?" he asked, "I already did-" I said, "no, I mean, are you gonna change your skirt?" he asked "I don't have anything to change into" I answered. "well... You could always just take it off" He said, "I'm not taking off my skirt with you in here." I said, clearly annoyed by him. "why? the hoodie goes past your waist" he said, "I DON'T CARE! I BARLEY KNOW YOU! I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN AT SCHOOL FOR A FULL WEEK YET!" I yelled. "ok, ok, I get it already, shut up" he said in annoyance. I flipped him off then went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night due to Mike's snoring, "Mike.." I said, tired as fuck, while shaking him slightly, "what..." he muttered, "shut the fuck up" I told him, then I realized, he wasn't even listening, he went back to sleep. "Ugh." I said, turning to my side, facing the wall. Suddenly, I feel arms wrap around me. "....Michael." I said. I heard him slightly giggle, then he pulled me in closer to him. 'Fuck it. I'm going to bed' I thought, closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep.

*TIME SKIP* 

I woke up by the sound of an alarm. "huh..?" I mumbled. I looked around the room and realized I wasn't in my house. 'fuck.. I forgot I spent the night at Michaels house.' I realized what day it was and started to panic. "MIKE!" I yelled, "mhh.... what...." He said, he was half asleep. "There's school-" I said, "ugh. fuck.." he murmured "welp, see ya Mike" I said while leaving "ok, bye.." He yawned, before going back to sleep. I went to my house and ran upstairs to shower and change. Once I got done showering, I put on a light pink sweater with a white skirt, then styled my hair and went left. As I was walking out of my house, of course... I saw Michael. He checked me out and gave me a flirty smile. What a creep. I started walking, I was ahead of Mike, but then he caught up to me and said "soo, enjoy my party last night?", I rolled my eyes and said "what do you want Mike?" I said, clearly annoyed. "Rude, just trying to be nice and start a conversation" he said, acting like his feelings were hurt. "ok, sorry, I guess, the party was ok, beside the fact that your friend ruined my sweater and shirt." I said rudely, "I gave you stuff to wear at least" he told me. "Yea, you're right, thanks for that, but still, he ruined my clothes." I said, "ugh, whatever." we finally get to school and I see Alissa. I ran to her and hugged her, "ALISSA!!" I said giggling, "hey, y/n!" she said while laughing, I heard someone yelled, then I stopped giggling. "MICHAEL." I heard an annoying voice call, I watched Mike turn around from a far to face the girl. "Babe? Why the fuck are you yelling??" he said in a confused tone, "YOU KNOW WHY. YOU CHEATED ON ME AT THE PARTY! WE. ARE. OVER." She yelled, "Uh ok" he said, clearly not caring at all. "YOU DON'T EVEN CARE, DO YOU?!" she asked in a furious tone, "no, not really" he responded, "UGH! FUCK YOU, MICHAEL AFTON!" she yelled before walking off with her friends. "Michael had a girlfriend?" I asked, "duh! He's the cutest guy in school, of course not to me, but to every other girl he is" she said, her eyes widened and she smiled, "Oh my god.. Michael Afton is single. SHOOT YOUR SHOT!" she yelled, "W-what, I don't like him!" I said to her, "ok, sure, then why does your face get so red when he talks to you?" she asked, "I-" I was cut off by the bell ringing, "Never mind, whatever, lets just go to 1st period" she said in annoyance, 'fuck. Why does Mike and his stupid friends have to be in almost all my classes??' I thought on my way to class. We made it to class and all sit down, of course I sit down with Alissa. A few minutes pass, the teacher is turned around then I get hit with a paper ball. Then another. And another.. "OH, FUCK YOU MICHAEL." I yelled, walking out of the class. "DETENTION FOR DISRUPTING THE CLASS!" the teacher yelled, "BOYS. YOU GUYS HAVE DETENTION TOO." he yelled, "WHY THE FUCK DOES Y/N HAVE DETENTION. IT SHOULD ONLY BE THOSE 4 DICKHEADS!" Alissa yelled, "ALISSA TANNER. DETENTION. ALL OF YOU. NOW." the teacher yelled. "UGH. FUCK YOU!" Alissa yelled, she quickly put her hand over her mouth. "GET TO DETENTION NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CALL YOUR MOTHER." Mr. Ren yelled. 

(might stop writing this tbh, maybe not tho? idk)

word count: 1035