You're supposed to be with me..

Finally, it was Friday.. Well, since I'm already awake, I guess I should start getting ready. I was pretty cold outside, so I put on some baggy jeans w a black long sleeve shirt that was a little tight and threw on some shoes. After I finished getting my outfit together, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to my hair. Once I finished I realized I still had a little extra time. Maybe I could walk around for a bit? I went to my room, grabbed a hoodie and went outside. I stopped walking and looked into an ally way, I saw someone in there for some reason. Who is that?.. He seemed to be smoking, the guy looked up at me and started walking over to me. SHIT. I started walking away but he sped up. I started to speed walk, then I heard "HEY! HOLD ON! SLOW DOWN!" it was Michael. wow.. what a surprise..... I turned around to face him. "what's your deal? are you mad at me?" he asked, I ignored him and turned around to continue walking. He followed and said "come on, tell me if you're mad at me, what did I do?" I stopped and started to laugh, "what? why are you laughing" he asked in confusion. "why do you care if I'm mad or not? Usually you don't even wanna talk to me" I said, he looked down at the floor. "I don't care.. I just wanted to know, that's all...." he said in embarrassment. I lifted his head up, "there's no need to be embarrassed, Mikey" I teased, "I'M NOT EMBARRASSED! AND DON'T CALL ME MIKEY!" he yelled, god.. He acted like a little kid..... But it's funny so I don't care. "you sure you aren't embarrassed, Mikey?" I continued teasing. He gave me an annoyed look and punched me in the arm. I winced in pain and rubbed the spot that he hit. "ow.. that hurt you asshole!" I said while walking back to the ally he was in, once we got there he said "then don't call me Mikey" rude. "awe, why!? I like the name Mikey!" his cheeks turn pink, he pushed me against the wall and pinned me. "I'm not playing around. Stop calling me that" wow, who knew the name "mikey" could make someone so mad? I looked at him and smirked. "what are you gonna do? Because right now it looks like you're gonna make out with me" I said jokingly. His cheeks turned bright pink, "W-WHAT?!" he yelled before letting go. I looked at the watch I had on, fuck. it's about to be 7:30, we have to get to school. "I WASN'T GONNA-" he said before I cut him off, "shut it, you dork. Come one, let's go to school" I said as I started to walk off. He groaned and continued to follow me.

(MICHAEL'S POV)

"because right now it looks like you're gonna make out with me" I couldn't stop thinking about what she said... I mean- Y/n is pretty cute.. Ugh.. Why do I do this?? I've been thinking about Y/n constantly. What's wrong with me? Do I like her? Maybe- No. I don't like Y/n. We hate each other. Right? Well... We have been getting along recently...... I guess we don't hate each other anymore, at least, I don't hate y/n. Suddenly, I hit something and fell back. I look up and see y/n laughing her ass off. "wow. You're so funny. I'm laughing so hard." I said sarcastically. "Oh come on, Mikey! Brighten up a bit!" she said, I loved her voice, it was adorable. Of course, I could never tell her that.... Fuck. I'm such a pussy. "Whatever. Let's keep going, we're almost there." I said while getting up. She shrugged and kept walking. Once we got there, I saw my friends were already there. Y/n ran off with Alissa and some guy Alissa was with. I went with my friends. "So~ Mike~ What's going on with you and Y/n?~" Mark teasingly asked. My cheeks turned a light pink and my eyes widened. I looked at Y/n from a far then back at Mark. "SHUT UP YOU STUPID FUCK!" I yelled at him. Him and the other 2 laughed. I just looked at the floor and grumbled.

(Y/N'S POV)

I ran to Alissa while Michael walked over to his friends. "ALISSA! HI!!" I said, giving her a hug. I pulled away and looked to the guy next to her. I looked back at Alissa "do you have a boyfriend now?" I asked. "WHA- NO! Y/N! listen, this is my friend, he's been watching you since you came to this school, he has a crush on you, his name is zack." she whispered. I looked at zack, he was quite tall, he seemed to be the same height as Michael, zacks hair was dark brown, he had light blue eyes. He was pretty good looking, not gonna lie. I smiled at him, "Hi! you're zack, and you already know my name, right?" I said in a nice tone, he smiled back at me and said "mhm! that's right! It's nice to finally speak to you y/n.. heh, uhm, I know we don't know each other too well, but.. do you wanna hang out after school?- I-It's totally ok if you're busy!" he asked, he seemed really nervous. I already knew zack was gonna ask me on a date. I was gonna say yes, since I didn't feel like hurting his feelings. "yeah! of course! what is it?" I asked, he looked at Alissa, she gave him a thumbs up then he looked back at me. "Do you wanna go on a date today after school?-" he asked in a quiet tone. "I don't see why not, what time?" I asked, he lit up with excitement. "how about 7?" he asked, "that'd be great!" after I finished saying that, the bell rang. Zack ran off and I looked at Alissa. Then at Michael, he looked pissed, ugh.... what did I do this time? whatever. I don't care if he's mad.
....................................................................................

(TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY)

....................................................................................
I had already said goodbye to Alissa and started walking home, I heard running behind me then I felt a hand on shoulder. "Hey! Y/n! Mind if I walk home with you?" zack said, I really didn't wanna be with him, but instead of telling him to leave I said "no! not at all!", me and zack had been talking for a few minutes but our conversation got interrupted by Michael. "Y/N!" I him yell my name, I turned around and saw Michael and his stupid gang. The 4 of them ran up to me and zack, "y/n, why are you with him?" Michael asked, "yeah, y/n, you're walking home with zack of all people?" Fredrick. "I honestly don't see the problem with me hanging out with zack, we're going on a date later today anyways, so-" "YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM?!" Michael seemed furious. "Michael, I don't understand why you care so much if I go out with Zack" I said, "Yeah, Mike, are you jealous?" Mark laughed, "come on Mike, there's not way your jealous of this loser!" Simon joked, "No.. I just think- ugh. You know what, fuck it, have fun on your little date with zack, y/n...." he said while walking off with his friends. "I'm sorry about them" I apologized, "no, no, it's fine, you shouldn't have to apologize to me about something they did!" he said, "still, I'll talk to Michael about leaving you alone." I said, he gave me a confused look, "so- is Michael your boyfriend....?" he asked, man, I wish. "NO! Me and Michael are just... Friends? sort of" I said.

(MICHAEL'S POV)
WHY THE FUCK IS SHE HANGING OUT WITH HIM?! AND SHE'S GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM TOO?!? THAT SHOULD BE ME GOING ON A DATE WITH HER! FUCK. FUCK. FUCK!! UGH. "yo... Mike?.. You good??" Simon asked, "I'm fine, why do you ask?" I asked him. He looked at Fredrick, then at Mark, then back at me. "Uhm.. You seem pretty pissed off" he Mark said, "yeah, Mike, you sure you're ok? If you want we could ruin their date!" Fredrick said. Ruin their date? YES. THAT'S PERFECT! I'm sorry Y/n... But I can't let you be with him. You're supposed to be with me..

(word count: 1431)
..............................................................................
ALSO, I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A LOT-
my mental health hasn't been the best rn