"You can stay with me"

I stormed off to detention, Alissa caught up with me. "Are you ok?-" she asked, "yep. Just fine." I said, not even trying to hide the fact I was lying, "y/n, fuck Michael. He's a dickhead, you need to stop letting him get to you, all he's doing is trying to make you mad" she told me. I sighed, "I guess you're right.." I responded. "OF COURSE I AM! I'M AMAZING" she said while laughing. We got to the detention room and took a seat, Michael obviously took a seat with his friends while I sat with Alissa. Michael kept glaring at me. "what are you looking at?" I asked in a rude tone, he gave me a dirty look, turned away, and started talking to Mark. I heard giggling from them, it was so annoying. "Alissa, did Mr. Ren tell you when we can leave?" I asked, "Uh, I don't think so" she replied. "ugh.. So I have to be in here, for who knows how long, with them..?" I asked her sounding pretty disappointed. She laughed and said "yeah-" I felt a paper hit my head. Again.. I stood up, Alissa grabbed your arm, "Y/n. Don't go over there. You're gonna make things worse." "let go." I said, she let go and I walked over to Mike and his stupid friends. I slammed my hand on the table "What is your problem with me?!" I yelled, "I don't need to explain myself, especially to you." he said, crumpling a piece of paper and throwing it at my face. I looked at Alissa, she gave me a look that said "Don't do it.", I turned away and walked around Michaels table, he turned his head to look at me. I grabbed the back of his chair and pulled it back, making him fall on the floor "OW- WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled, he got up and punched me, making me stumble back a bit. I looked at Michael and ran at him, wrapping my arms around his waist and tackling him to the ground. I was on top of Michael, punching him repeatably. Alissa gasped and ran to me, "Y/N!" she said, grabbing me and pulling my arms behind my back. Mike looked up at me, his nose was bleeding. A teacher walked in, "I really can't leave you guys alone, can I?" He said sarcastically. Everyone turned to look at the teacher, "Michael, Y/n. Come with me." Michael got up and followed the teacher, I followed behind them both. We came to the principals door and walked in. "Michael. You need to stop coming to my office. When are you going to finally stop getting in so much trouble?" He asked, Michael just shrugged, "As for you, y/n. You're new here. This isn't a good look for your reputation. Michael, Y/n, I want to let you know, I will be calling your parents." He said, Michaels eyes widened, "what..?" he asked, "Michael, you put yourself in this situation, I am calling your father and I'm calling Y/n's parents." He said while dialing Michaels dads phone number first. They talked for a few minutes then the principal called my mother. After the call we waited for our parents to come to our school. It took a good 20 minutes but they eventually came. "So, why are we here? I don't exactly have an empty schedule today." My mother said. "Y/n, Michael, would you like to explain what happened today?" Mr. Walker (principal) asked. Me and Mike looked at each other, then back at Mr. Walker, "No." We both said. "Ok.. Well, Today, Y/n, Michael, Michaels friends, and y/n's friend were sent to detention. In detention a fight was started." Mr. Walker explained. "Mike. Is this true?" Michaels dad asked, his dad had a scary voice. "Y-yes father...." Mike muttered. "who started the fight?" my mother asked, Mr. Walker looked at me, "Y/n, I trust that you will tell us the truth and say who started the fight." he said. I sighed, "I did." I said, "Y/N. ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE FOR A WEEK YET. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" mom yelled. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I-" I got cut off, mom had slapped me. "Save it for when I tell your father." She said, Mr. Afton and Mr. Walker just kept quiet. Michael looked at me, I was about to cry, I had my head down, my eye's were tearing up, "M-Mrs. L/n, y/n didn't start the fight" Michael said, what was he doing?! You and the 3 adults in the room looked at Michael. "So, you started the fight?" Mr. Afton asked, "....yes.." Michael replied, Mikes father sighed and said "Ok." then took Mike and left. Mr. Walker stayed quiet and watched them leave, after the the 2 had left, me and my mother left too.

*TIME SKIP*

I heard the front door close. Dad was home. It was 7:29 P.M. I heard mom telling him about what happened today. "Y/N." dad called, I went down stairs, "Y-yes?" I asked "you got into a fight?!" he said, "mhm.." I mumbled. He of course started yelling at me. "WHEN ARE YOU GONNA STOP DOING THIS? EVEN AT YOUR OLD SCHOOL YOU'D GET IN TROUBLE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" He yelled, "OH MY FUCKING GOD. CAN YOU AND MOM STOP?! I'M SO TRIED OF HEARING 'WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!' BC I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. STOP ASKING ME. I'M SO DONE WITH YOU GUYS." I yelled back, walking towards the door. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" dad yelled, I ignored him and walked out the door, he of course had to follow me out.. "Y/N. GET. BACK. INSIDE." he screamed in anger, "NO. I'M SO TIRED OF YOU GUYS ALWAYS ACTING LIKE THIS. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT EFFECTS ME! YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN CARE!" I yelled, I started crying, he gave up and closed the door. It was kind of dark outside. Where am I supposed to go?? I can't come back until they've cooled off, which is gonna be and hour or 2. I started to walk, right as I was walking pass Michaels house, he came out. I put my head down and kept walking. "Y/n?" he asked, "what..?" I replied, I really didn't want to talk to anyone. "are you alright? I heard you fighting with your father.." he said "I'm fine" I said, still crying.
"Hey, Michael?"

"Yeah?

"Why did you lie?- I was the one who started the fight.."

"..I don't know why I lied, I saw the look on your face when you got slapped, I guess, I felt bad"

Oh. Wow. So he only said that be he 'felt bad', he just pity's me. Well, that's good to know. Where am I supposed to go? What do I do. I can't go home. At least, not right now. Tears started to roll down my cheeks, Michael saw, he gave me a sympathetic look and said, "Look, Y/n, I know you and me don't really get along, and we don't seem to really like each other, but, you know, you can stay with me for a bit, at least until your parents calm down.."

(Word count: 1204)