Just got stabbed, felling good

Falling off a roof and getting reminded that this is the reason The Blade calls me Theseus is not what I planned for this afternoon. I was just trying to have a peaceful night of crime fighting when me! The great Tommy Careful Danger Kraken Innit, got interrupted by the heroes Flame and 404. I knew that when you see those two Dream is not far behind.

You may be thinking, 'Tommy why are you running away from heroes when you're such an amazing and pog hero yourself!?'

Well I can tell you this dearest chat, I may be awesome, strong and extremely manly but I am no hero. You see, I don't have a hero license. Therefore what I am doing is very much Illegal and I am then classified as a vigilante.

Yes, Me the Glock wielder extraordinaire is running from heroes, how disruptive!

"You suck at catching people dickhead!" I yelled shooting Flame in the leg with my dart gun.

Flame cursed profusely as he fell to the ground holding his leg. 404 stopped to check on his friend

Heh, losers. My darts don't kill. I put hot sauce in them so it won't kill but it will hurt like a bitch!

"Don't stop for me, he is getting away!" Flame yelled at 404 as he pointed at me. Using my staff and pressure boots I launched myself across the rooftop.

404s powers were only trouble if he caught you. With a single touch he can make anyone fall asleep, manipulate their dreams and get information. On the other hand he is pretty good with throwing knives.

I only remembered that as a blue knife zipped past me and cut my arm. It wasn't deep but enough to surprise me and cause me to lose my balance once again and fall off the roof.

Previously there was a smaller building below so I landed on that and continued to run, this time I was not so lucky and I fell into a dumpster. I heard the muffled voices of 404 and Flame above me so I buried myself deeper into the rubbish. Once the voices had left I heard an indigent chirping coming from underneath me. Clamoring out of my smelly hiding spot I saw a slightly squashed raccoon glaring at me.

"Sorry but I needed that hiding spot more than you did!" Picking up the disgruntled creature that was now named Clementine, I looked at her. She gave some more indigent chitters before climbing up my arm and curling up on my shoulders.

"You are my child now, let's go home Tubzo and Ranboob will be worried if we stay out any longer" I internally cringed at the thought of the scolding that awaited me when I got back to the apartment.

Sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to start this and get this part done first. Also I suck at doing in between scenes. - WailingWispXD