Past, Present... FUTURE!?

"Hey... Hey. HEY!" Jolting awake I fell off the couch as someone yelled at me. The sound of three people moving around in my apartment immediately woke me up.

"Finally, you're awake." Sitting up I froze as I saw the three people moving around. Number nine hero Time Warp. He was looking around the living room while the other two were looking at me. The Girl who woke me up was leaving against the couch, a raccoon tail swishing from side to side happily behind her. Her long light brown hair was tied up in a ponytail, her racoon ears visible. She was wearing what I assumed to be hero gear. I had never seen her on the news before though. She had a gray blind fold covering her eyes.

The other one had short black hair. He had a black clay mask covering his whole head. He was also wearing hero gear. He seemed to be a spider hybrid seeing as he had more arms than regular humans or hybrids.

"Rosethorn. You're going to scare him." He sounded tired as he spoke. The girl who I assumed to be rose thorn frowned.

"No I'm not. I was just waking him up. You don't have to be such a killjoy Shadow Walker." Rosethorn turned to her colleague.

"Oh my god! You two couldn't be more obvious. You have to remember, you're not in your time. Meaning anything you do could harm the timeline!" Time Warm turned around to scold the two of them. Finally standing up after recovering from the shock I cleared my throat.

"Um... Why are you three in my house?" I asked. The three of them looked at me.

"Well, you see. We aren-" Rosethorn was interrupted by Shadow Walker covering her mouth.

"Dumbass! We aren't supposed to tell him where not from this timeline!" Stifling a laugh I saw Time Warp hit his forehead with his palm. Rosethorn freed herself before speaking.

"Calm down Shadow. It's not like I told him that we are his kids. If he knew that we would turn out heroes in the future he would probably pass out or something." Time Warm was full on slamming his head against the wall now.

"Clementine! Shut up!" Shadow Warm hissed. I froze, looking at him.

"Ok, so now you can call me by my name. But when I say something even remotely identity revealing you freak out. That makes sense doesn't it Shroud!" Future Clementine said sarcastically.

Time Warp was about to slam the cupboard door on his head. I should probably do something.

"Shroud, Clementine. I do hope you aren't like this during patrol in the future. How are you two heroes when you act this carelessly?" I sighed, running my hand over my head. They both looked at me surprised before turning to each other and started bickering.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT! HE NOW KNOWS WHO WE ARE!!"

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT!? YOU'RE THE ONE YELLING OUR IDENTITIES!"

"OH REALLY!? I DIDN'T SEE YOU BEING THAT DISCREET ABOUT THE WHOLE TIME TRAVEL THING!"

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"TAKE THAT BACK YOU BITCH!"

"I'M TELLING DAD!"

"WHAT'S DAD GOING TO DO! HE'S NOT EVEN HERE!"

"WELL A VERSION OF HIM IS IDIOT!"

"I'M NOT AN IDIOT YOU PRICK!"

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!? WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE SO FUCKED UP THEY WILL BE FINDING YOUR BODY FOR YEARS!!"

With a screech Clementine lunged at her brother. Clementine and Shroud both fell, rolling on the floor as they shouted profanities at each other. Sighing, I cleared my throat. When that didn't do anything I walked forwards and grabbed the both of them from the color of their shirts.