Hero of ninjago

Nya pov

"Nya Smith will you marry me?" Jay ask on one knee smiling with hope.

"Oh, jay, yes!, yes!" I say jumping on him and kissing him as everyone cheers.

I smile as he puts the ring on my finger as we hug each other.

This is the best day ever...

Two weeks later...

Lloyd pov

I sigh waiching as Pythor is but in the back of the police van before heading off to Kryptarium as the police commissioner comes to us.

"Thanks again for all your help, now if you'll excuse me I have a boat to finish." He says smiling proudly and is about to leave he turns to Nya and Jay.

"And congratulations you two." He says smiling before leaving as I turn to the others.

"Another day of stopping baddies in ninjago." Kai says cracking his knuckles.

"Yeah hey its Friday why don't we all do something?" I ask excited.

"Sorry buddy can't I've got a date with skylor, see ya." Kai says running off to chen's former noodle restaurant.

"Oh okay... Jay, nya?" I ask.

"Sorry Lloyd we've got some wedding planning." She says smiling taking his hand.

My smile begins fading as I turn to Cole and zane.

"You guys?"

"Sorry bud I've got a meeting with Vania." Cole says excited.

"Oh so you two are dating?" Nya ask teasing him.

Cole blushes embarrassed summoning his dragon and taking off.

"Sorry Lloyd but I must be returning home, pixel has asked me to assist her in developing a new mech." Zane says smiling.

"Oh... um okay, I'll see you guys later." I say trying my best to hide my disappointment.

They nod taking off as I Lower my head in sadness.

"Green ninja!, green ninja!"

I turn as a bunch of little kids run over to me asking for autographs.

I smile its little things like that help remind me why I keep doing this.

To protect those who can't protect them selfs.

"Here you go." I say heading the card to a little girl.

She smiles holding it.

"Thank you L-lloyd." She says smiling before returning to her parents.

I turn to look up at all the parents of the children who smile and nod before leaving.

I sigh thanking about what to do for the rest of the day...

I then deside to visit an old friend of mine...

Later...

I run throw the Forest as I'm suddenly surrounded by nindriods!

"Ninjago!" I yell using Spinjitzu to defeat them as the simulation ends as I exist the training room.

"Will done Lloyd." Cyrus says smiling.

"Thanks..." I say smiling sadly.

Borg immediately notices my sadness.

"Is everything okay?" He ask concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine..., I'll be off now, good night." I say leaving.

As I exit borg tower I suddenly feel my body begin to burn as I feel the powers inside me as I feel my eyes glow green.

Grah ahh!" I open my eyes realizing I'm laying on the ground.

"Okay that was weird..." I say but shrug it off as nothing heading back to the Monastery.