Alone...

loyd pov

I sigh looking down at my picture of me with harmui shortly before she was revealed to be the quite one and leader of the sons of garmadon.

I wipe tears from my eyes, I never really got over harmui and a part of me still loves her despite everything she did to me...

"I feel so alone..." I say holding myself.

"Everyone has someone but me..."

I then hear a knock on my door.

"Yes." I ask as the door opens to reveal nya.

"Hey Lloyd I thought maybe you mite want to waich a movie with me and Jay?" She ask.

"Oh um..." I blush embarrassed wiping away tears because nya cought me at a bad moment.

Nya pov

I stare at Lloyd a little surprised, has he been crying?...

"Lloyd are you okay?..." I ask deeply worried.

"Oh yeah I'm great, everything's totaly great." He says puting on a fake smile.

I then notice the picture of harmui still in his hand as he quickly hides it behind his back, I immediately know what's going on.

"Oh Lloyd..." I say embracing him tightly.

Lloyd pov

I open my eyes tears streaming down my cheeks as nya hugs me.

"Lloyd it's okay you know... Sometimes it's okay to cry..." She says softly.

I then finally break down crying on to her shirt.

"I... I miss her, why-why couldn't she change?" I ask looking nya in the eyes.

"Some people are just unable to let go Lloyd, there was nothing more you could have done."

"It was all my fault... If I hadn't opened the first serpentine tomb none of this would have happened, and she would still be alive and have her parents..."

"But if you didn't we would have never have decovered that you were the green ninja, we would never have destroyed the devourer or defeated the overlord, and most importantly I would never have met you."

I blush when she says that as I begen to feel something I haven't felt in a really long time as my stomach feels with butterflies.

"If you ever need to talk I'm here for you okay." She says puting her hands on my shoulders.

"Th-thanks nya it means a lot I say smiling shyly trying to hide my blush.

She smiles leaving my room as I put my hands over my eyes.

This is really bad, before I meet harmui i had a crush on nya ever since the tommrow's tea made me older but it was clear to me she loved Jay deeply and would never go out with a guy like me...

And besides I don't want Jay to get angry and try to fight me, it already happened with Cole and now there about to get married if i tell her now it will ruin everything...

I sigh knowing I have to keep my feelings for nya away I did it once and i can do it again.

I don't have any other choice...

As I get up from my bed and head to the living room.