The day Lloyd was born...

Zane pov

We enter borg tower and go into Cyrus's lab to see him still awake and doing research.

"Oh pixel my daughter and Zane my boy what brings you here?" He ask looking up from his computer smiling.

"Father can you explain to us what this is?" She ask.

I hook my laptop into his larger computer showing the green charge screen that continues going down now at 85%.

Pixel pov

Father freezes as if he's seen a ghost before putting both of his hands over his head about to panic.

"No, no this can't be happening it was so long ago!, those bone heads!"

"Father what are you saying?" I ask confused.

He sighs looking down.

"Shortly after Lloyd's birth, he was never fully energized..." he says as we look at him shock as he tells us what really happened after Lloyd was born...

(18 years earlier...)

Garmadon pov

I smile holding back tears as Misako holds our new son.

"His name is Lloyd."

"Lloyd I love it..." She says smiling.

Borg: but there happiness was soon replaced by fear as Lloyd was vary weak and could have died at any moment, you see while most elemental masters already have there powers, Lloyd was different. I was approached by garmadon to use an at the time experimental energy that could charge the power in Lloyd and give him the strength he needed to survive as will as be able to use his powers to defend ninjago when the time came...

Borg pov

"Cyrus you are certain this will save my son?" Garmadon ask.

"If your son is to survive his elemental powers must be charged."

Garmadon nods looking down at his sleeping baby boy.

"Don't worry son, daddy will be back." He says handing him to me.

"I will return to the hospital to check on misako." He says leaving.

I smile gently placing the young child into my fusion chamber checking the vents to make sure the baby can breath okay.

I then grab the cord and plug it into the wall turning on the machine as a bright green glow comes on throw the glass.

"It's working." I say smiling turning to the computer screen to see its already at 45%

Then from inside the glass Lloyd begens crying.

"Shh, don't worry my young friend, your father and mother will be here soon."

The baby boy smiles as I can't help but wonder what the future will hold for this young boy.

I then hear a load bang coming from the front entrance.

"Cyrus open up, where here for the child!"

I gasp to hear the voice of the Skulkin general and king of the underworld Samukai!

"Break it down!" He shouts as the door blast open reveling Samukai and his three generals.

"Get out of here!, this lab is off limits to you!"

"Yeah, yeah!" The skeleton Wyplash says pulling me out of my wheelchair!

"You two get the boy!" Samukai says pointing to the fusion chamber holding Lloyd!

As Nuckal and Kruncha go to the machine.

"No stop!, his powers aren't fully charged!!" I yell as I'm held down by Samukai!

Then Nuckal violently pulls out the cord as the computer screen turns red and beeps violently his energy only at 98%.

"Warning, warning, warning Electric magnetic bonding incomplete!, warning!" As Nuckal throws down the cord in panic.

"You idiot look what you did!" Kruncha yells slapping him making his head spin.

"No!, no what have you done!? There's no telling what will happen!"

They then open the chamber taking the child as he crys.

"Haha Night, night." Wyplash says laughing heating me with his bone staff knocking me out cold.

(End of flashback)

Zane pov

"Luckily Garmadon and Wu were able to save Lloyd before the skeletons could do anything else, but because of there actions Lloyds powers are now going haywire!"

"That's why he was acting like that!" I yell.

"He can't control it, when he loses control he'll be vary dangerous and unpredictable." Borg says rubbing his face.

Pixel then puts her hand in her father's.

"Father can you help him?..." She ask.

"I have to..."

"Cyrus what will happen if he completely runs out of energy?" I ask nervous.

"As a nindriod will shutdown when it's battery dies Lloyd will..."

We gasp at what he says knowing that if we don't do something and soon Lloyd will die!