something's wrong

Lloyd pov

I sigh setting on the chair not even really paying attention to the movie.

"Hehe oh you." I turn as nya and jay flirt with each other eating popcorn as zane and pixel bring out food and drinks for everyone before waiching the movie.

I sigh feeling sleepy but as I'm about to go to bed for the night I feel my skin burn.

"Grr!" As I slam into the wall.

"Ow..." I hold my head dizzy getting up to see the others didn't notice.

"Grr, agh!" As I begen losing control of my body.

"What?"

Grr! Agh!" I fall to my knees holding my head in pain.

I look up at everyone as my eyes glow green I begen to growl...

Zane pov

I smile as pixel leans her head on my shoulder as we waich.

"Roar..."

I turn to see Lloyd his eyes and body glowing green.

And before we can react Lloyd suddenly jumps on to the table and sending food all over the place before flying into the hallway.

"Aw Lloyd what the heck!" Jay says getting the food off his face while nya cleans her arms.

"What the?..." I get the food off of me before going into the hallway.

"Lloyd?" I ask

Lloyd dose not answer his body as if it's malfunctioning as his face gose from an Oni back to his real face and even for a moment has four arms!

"Grr argh Ow!" Lloyd then grabs hold of his head as his eyes flicker before they stop glowing returning to normal as I go to help him.

"Lloyd are you alright!?" I ask worried.

"Huh wha?..." he ask weakly.

"Come on brother let's get you to bed, don't worry about the miss I'll handle it."

After getting Lloyd to bed, and cleaning up the miss he made with help from pixel, I can't help but wonder what on earth was going on with Lloyd that's never happened before, it was like his powers were glitching like a virus...

Wondering if I should ask Sensei Wu about it I instead deside to scan Lloyd's DNA to see if there is a problem.

I snack into Lloyd's room late at night do to being a nindriod i do not require sleep.

As I snip off a single hair from his hear, Lloyd begens to say things in his sleep.

"No Nya i-i love you, don't go with Jay please..."

I stare at him for a moment in complete shock.

Lloyd has feelings for Nya... but I never picked up signs of a relationship...

I shack my head what ever is happening between him and nya is between them, right now my concern is to see if there's something wrong with Lloyd.

As I head back to my room I place the hair sample on the scanner.

Now I should have an answer.

But what i see next shocks me as I look at a beeping charge meter going down!

"90% remaining."

But what catches my eye is what one of the notes says.

"Borg industry's..."

"Pixel come on we need to pay your father a vist..." I tell her as i summon my ice dragon help her on and fly to ninjago city.