I love you Nya

Nya pov

I open my eyes to see its 5:00 o'clock in the morning as I turn to Jay who is cuddling me in his arms, I smile leaning my head on his warm chest, I had felt lonely last night so I slept in his room.

I then hear a bang coming from the kitchen.

"Huh?" I gently get my self out of Jay's arms still in my night gown as I open the door to see an Eerie green glow coming from inside the kitchen.

"Lloyd?..." I ask quietly.

But the the glow fades away as I go into the kitchen and gasp to see its a complete miss with stove everywhere.

At first I'm furious at him, but when i see Lloyd laying on the kitchen floor i grow concerned as I go to his side.

"Lloyd are you okay?, wake up!"

Lloyd barely opens his eyes putting a hand over his head in pain.

"My head it hurts..." he says as if he's about to cry.

"Come on lets get you back to bed." I say putting his arm around my shoulder and helping him to his room.

I lay Lloyd down on his bed as I take a moment to look at him and realize he's shirtless

I can't help but admire how perfect and beautiful his body is as I feel my cheeks turn red.

I shack my head getting rid of those thoughts then suddenly Lloyd starts moving back and forth growling holding his head as his eyes snap open glowing green as he violently grabs hold of me, pinning me to his bed

"Lloyd what is wrong with you!?, let go of me!" I demand trying to get free.

Lloyd then smiles a vary not Lloyd smile

"Hahaha, lets have some fun..." he says

Lloyd then takes off my gown reveling my naked body.

"Lloyd!" I yell quickly covering my self with his blanket.

"Hahaha." Lloyd laughs like he's gone crazy as I deliver a hard slap to his face.

"Serves you right!" I say angry.

Grrr..." Lloyd turns to me his face now filled with rage and anger like a predator about to eat its prey!"

"Lloyd stop!" I say as he removes the blanket covering my body.

I back against the wall covering my privates.

"Grr!" Lloyd growls as I hear what sounds like electricity surging through his body as he is now towering over me.

I begen to shack scared unsure if I should scream for Jay and the the others or not.

As I look into Lloyd's glowing eyes.

"Lloyd please don't..." I beg scared of what he mint do to me.

And before I can even react Lloyd dose something I was completely not expecting as he kisses me on the lips!

I'm completely shocked but it's not rough in fact it's soft and filled with love as I do everything in my power to fight the urge to kiss him back.

Lloyd then releases putting one of his hands on my cheeks and whispers in to my ear.

"It was never harmui, it was you all along, I love you nya..." he says his voice crackling from the electricity.

Lloyd then falls back his eyes stop glowing as he falls face first right in to my bare chest!

I quickly get him off of me and stare down at him still in shock.

"What- what just happened?... "

I put my night gown back on and quitly leave Lloyds room.

As I get back to Jay's room I set down on his bed to see he's still asleep as Lloyd's words echo throw my mind.

"It was never harmui, it was you all along, I love you nya..."

I feel my cheeks blush as I put my hands on my face.

"Dose Lloyd really have feelings for me?"