Mixed feelings

Lloyd pov

I wake up to see its 7:00 o'clock in the morning, I get up feeling a massive headache as I get dressed brush my teeth and head to the kitchen for breakfast and to my surprise I don't see Zane cooking like he normally does every morning instead I look to see kai cooking while my mother, uncle and everyone else waits.

"Good morning Lloyd." Uncle says.

"Morning..." I say rubbing my head setting down.

I look up at nya who turns her head not looking at me and gets up leaving the kitchen.

I look at her confused wondering why she is avoiding me?...

Jay pov

I can't help but notice the look nya gives Lloyd before she gets up and leaves the kitchen.

I can't help but wonder if something happened between them...

As I get up and go check on nya.

Nya pov

I get into the shower and turn on the warm water and begin washing my hair and body I blush remembering what happened this morning...

Lloyd saw me naked and tried to do stove with me, I haven't even let Jay toach me in that way yet not intell were married.

I should be mad at him, and have jay and Kai beat him for what he did but I'm not mad, I'm just... worried about him...

Lloyd was acting so strange, and his eyes were glowing, why?

I gasp realizing a possibility I haven't thought of.

"What if Lloyd really is slowly becoming like lord garmadon and turning evil?...

But then again if Lloyd was truly evil he wouldn't have kissed me the way he did...

I blush and even smile remembering it, he's lips tasted so sweet and I wanted to kiss back so badly but I couldn't, I couldn't betray Jay but still...

"I kinda want him to do it again..." I say smiling blushing red.

"Nya?, are you in there?" Jay yells from outside.

I blush embarrassed looking down ashamed of what I was just thinking.

No!, no stop thanking like that!, you can't be developing feelings for Lloyd, your about to be married to jay and I love him.

I take a deep breath in and out deciding its best to put my feelings for Lloyd aside not wanting to break Jay's heart again... remembering how for a time I had a crush on Cole, and not wanting a repeat of that so next time I see Lloyd I'm going to tell Lloyd that a relationship between us simply can't happen.

I turn off the water grab a towel and dry my self off and wrap the tower around my body exiting the bathroom to see Jay waiting for me.

"Hey nya is everything okay?, you look stressed" He ask concerned.

I smile hugging my future husband.

"Don't worry babe everything is fine." I say looking him in the eyes.

"I noticed the look you gave Lloyd, are you mad at him?, did he do something to you?" Jay ask becoming protective.

"Don't worry Jay everything's fine Lloyd's done nothing..." I hate having to lie let alone to Jay but I don't want him to go after Lloyd.

"Will okay then..."

I smile kissing him on the lips.

Oh also i called the church the wedding is scheduled for Tuesday and it will be outside!"

I jump hugging him excited that soon we will be together forever.

I then open my eyes feeling guilty remembering how Lloyd kissed me and said that he loves me, later I'm going to let him down as gently as I can...