We can't be together

Lloyd pov

Nya quickly pushs me back into my room closing the door behind her.

I gulp nervous setting down on my bed.

"Lloyd... do you really love me?" She ask.

I stare at her begening to sweat.

"Um i..."

"Because striping a girl down naked against her will Is definitely not how you do it." She says sternly.

I hold my face feeling so guilty causing my self for what I did to her.

"Nya i... I'm." I try to apologize only for her to interrupt.

"Look Lloyd I-i'm touched but we can't be together, I'm about to be a married woman I'm sorry but I'm not the one for you...

Lloyd looks down tears falling as I feel my heart begen to brack but I'm doing the right thing, I have to, for jay... I remind myself.

Lloyd I-I'm sorry I know it hurts but can we please continue being friends?" I ask.

Lloyd looks up at me clearly heartbroken but smiles sadly.

"S-sure and nya and I'm..."

"Great!" I say immediately leaving closing the door behind me.

I feel tears begen to fall as I run to my room crying.

Lloyd pov

I feel tears stream down my cheeks I mean I expected her to reject me especially after what I did to her, but it still hurts...

"I didn't even get to apologize to her..."

"Nya I'm so sorry... I'm sorrryyy, grr roar!! as I feel my eyes glow and my body burn as I begen destroying everything in my room...

Cole pov

I smile eating my slice of chocolate cake as I Finish I put my plate into the sink and just as I'm about to go pick up to the wedding location to help Jay get everything ready for Tuesday.

I smile remembering how Jay asked me to be his best man...

(Flashback)

I smile waiching as Jay gets on one knee and pull out a box holding a wedding ring.

"Nya Smith will you marry me?" Jay ask smiling up at her

"Oh, jay, yes!, yes!" She yells jumping on him and kissing him making me chuckle.

I smile waiching as he puts the ring on her finger as they hug each other.

Later...

"Hey cole can I talk to you for a moment?..." Jay ask.

"Sure buddy what's up?" I ask.

"Will I was wondering since me and nya are engaged and the wedding will be soon, I was wondering if you would be my best man?"

I stare at him a little stunned before smiling wide putting my arm around his shoulder chuckling.

"I'd be honored to Buddy." I say smiling.

(End of flashback)

Just as I'm about to head to head to bed nya suddenly runs past me crying going to her room slamming the door shut.

Concerned I go knock on her door to see what's wrong.

Nya pov

I lay on my bed crying in to my pillow wanting nothing more then for Jay to hold me in his arms and tell me that everything will be okay, but unfortunately he can't because he's in ninjago city helping to get things ready for Tuesday...

I then hear a knock on my door.

"Go away Lloyd, I said no!" I shout in tears.

"Um nya I'm not Lloyd..." my eyes open to hear the voice of Cole.

I go and open the door to see Cole with his arms crossed.

"Firstly are you alright?, and secondly why did you thank I was Lloyd?" He ask.

I sigh setting on my bed and covering my face as i let out a big sigh...

"Lloyd has feelings for me..." i tell him.

Cole pov

I stare at her in complete shock.

"I'm sorry say that again, Lloyd what?" I ask.

Nya rolls her eyes frustrated.

"Lloyd said he loves me..." I say holding back more tears.

"And what did you say?" I ask hoping she didn't make a big mistake...

"I rejected him..., I'm about to be married I love Lloyd... but not in that way."

I can't help but notice that nya paused before saying the final words making me wonder if nya actually has feelings for Lloyd...

I then shack off the thought because Lloyd is probably still recovering from harmui's death and I have noticed that he's been kinda quiet lately...

"Cole..." nya says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Has anything seemed off about Lloyd to you latly?"

"Will aside from what you just told me, not really, I'll go check on him." I getting up.

"Wait nya says taking hold of my hand.

"Cole promise me you won't tell jay."

"Nya... I feel like he needs to know."

"Cole please if Jay finds out he mint snap and try to attack Lloyd." She begs.

I sigh remembing how angry Jay got at me when i learned I could have been nya's perfect match and how we fought each other for mouths...

I sigh not wanting the same thing to happen to Lloyd...

"Alright nya I promise." I say smiling.

Nya smiles hugging me.

"Don't worry about Lloyd I'm sure he's just having some girl troubles is all." I say letting go.

"I hope your right..." Is all she says as I head to Lloyd's room I thank about what nya told me.

"Has anything seemed off about Lloyd to you latly?"

As I knock on his door.

"Hey Lloyd buddy you okay?" I ask only to get no answer.

"Lloyd?" I open Lloyd's room and am shocked to see his room a complete and total miss as I look to see Lloyd laying head first on the floor unconscious.

What the?... did nya rejecting him make him that angry or could there really be something wrong with Lloyd?