fusion chamber finished

Nya pov

I wake up to see its eight o'clock in the morning, it's Monday and tomorrow is the wedding.

I smile excited for tommrow, tommrow will be a night that I will cherish for the rest of my life...

Normally today would be a training day but because of the wedding Sensei Wu has given us the week off.

I get dressed and go outside to see Jay. kai, my mother Maya and father Ray putting up decorations for the party after the wedding tommrow.

However something feels off, Zane and Pixel still haven't returned, what are they doing that's more important then helping us get ready for tommrow?

I then notice that there's also someone else missing...

Lloyd... where could he be?

"Good job son, I'm sure they will both love it." I hear misako say from the kitchen.

Curious I go into the kitchen and am shocked to see Lloyd icing the wedding cake.

"Lloyd?..." I ask.

"Nya!, um hey..." he says smiling shyly.

"Lloyd did you bake this?" I ask amazed.

Lloyd blushes looking down.

"Yeah I did, will with some help from mom... Zane's not here so someone needed to make the wedding cake.

I smile touched that Lloyd put in all this effort for tommrow if misako wasn't in here I'd hug him tightly.

"And nya about the other night, I'm s..." he tries to say as my cheeks turn red remembering what Lloyd said to me and the kiss...

Lloyd pov

"Will I better go help the others decorate!" She says her cheeks red turning and going outside.

I sigh looking down, nya made it clear she doesn't love me... and it still really hurts.

"Lloyd what happened the other night?" Mom ask confused.

I look away from her blushing embarrassed remembering what I did to nya.

"It was nothing I'll be in my room if you need me..." I say sad.

Misako pov

I waich as Lloyd leaves the kitchen feeling deeply worried about my son...

He's not been acting like he's normal self the past couple of days, but because we're all so busy getting ready for the wedding I haven't had time to set down and talk with him, as nya's mother Maya comes in.

"Is Lloyd doing okay?" She ask concerned.

I look down sad, I'm his mother he can always talk to me if there's a problem, but latly he's been vary quite...

"I don't know mrs. Smith, he normally talks to us if there's an issue but lately he has been vary quite but I know something is wrong and he's not telling me..." I tell her as we look down the hallway twords Lloyd's bedroom.

Zane pov

I smile talking a step back my hard work finally done as I remove my welding mask.

"Alright that should do it." I say looking at the new and upgraded fusion chamber.

"Now all we need to do is test it." Mr. Borg says.

I then move the switch down as a bright green glow reflects throw the glass.

I smile turning it off turning to pixel and cyrus.

"Good work both of you I would never have finished it in time with out your help." He says smiling.

"Lloyd's survival is what matters most at the moment." I say smiling.

"The wedding will be at three o'clock tommrow afternoon.

"After the wedding will talk to Lloyd and bring hom here to have him recharged fully." Borg says.

"Zane, nya and skylor are demanding to know why we are not helping for tommrow.

I look down wondering if we should tell them about Lloyd...

"Zane I don't recommend telling them tommrow needs to be perfect for Nya and Jay telling them will only make everyone panick." Pixel says.

"Tell them there's been a problem with the nindriods, and thats it's been taken care of, will be there at the wedding tommrow." I tell her as she text them back.

"Come on you two we need to find you nice clothes for tommrow and I need to get out of this sweaty lab coat." Borg says as we follow him out of the lab.

However little did I know we had made one crucial mistake...