Wedding day

Nya pov

Will this it...

Today is the big day I'm about to be married to the man I love...

I sigh as I get into my wedding dress my mind keeps going back to Lloyd.

I know I did the right thing by letting him down but I still feel guilty.

Lloyd's such an amazing person despite his behavior the other night and he's been throw so much over the years and he deserves to be happy and to find love, I just can't be that person...

"You look Beautiful sweetheart." My mother says smiling.

"Thanks mom..." I say looking down.

Maya pov

I immediately notice how sad nya is deeply worrying me as a tear falls down her cheek.

"Sweetie what's wrong? You should be happy and excited." I tell her smiling.

Nya pov

I look at my mother feeling more years fall my heart keeps splitting more and more as I wonder if maybe I had feelings for Lloyd all this time but never saw it do to my relationship with Jay.

"Mom something happened I... I thank i mite..."

But before I can finish there's a knock on the door as my mom opens it to reveal Lloyd.

"Oh Lloyd what brings you here?, and I must say you look vary handsome in a tuxedo.

"Um thank you mrs. Smith may I talk to nya for a moment?" He ask.

She nods letting me inside.

"Um hey nya..." he says awkwardly.

I smile mom is right he does look handsome.

"You look Beautiful nya..." he says putting his hands together looking down sad.

I look down blushing embarrassed.

"Thank you, but what do you want?" I ask looking him in the eyes.

"I just want to say I am..." he pauses.

"About the other night i... dah grr"

Lloyd suddenly falls back his eyes glowing as he puts his hands on his head.

Oh no, it's coming back on!" He says begening to panick.

"What?" I ask as we look at him confused.

"I- have to, ugh!" Lloyd sharply turns holding his head.

"Lloyd are you okay? My mom ask concerned.

Then Lloyd turns around his eyes burning green as his sute begens to tear as two extra arms go in and out, his face and body shifting from Oni to human.

"Lloyd!" I yell trying to go up to him and calm him down.

"Roar!" Lloyd then delivers a hard scratch to my cheek making me fall.

My mother runs to my aid as I put my hand on my cheek and gasp to see blood!

Lloyd freezes tears starting to fall down his cheeks.

"No..." he says weakly

"Lloyd?..." I ask getting up and going over to him.

"No nya stay back!, i-i don't want to hurt you again! He yells panicking quickly leaving the room and running away.

I stare still contemplating what just happened, Lloyd was acting just like that the other night as will...

"Nya are you okay?" My mother ask looking at my hurt cheek.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I say now scared that there is in fact something wrong with Lloyd...

Just then kai and my father come in to the changing room.

"Hey sis it's time to get going, jay and everyone else is..." They freeze when they see me face.

"Nya... what happened?" My father ask.

I sigh no longer able to hide what happened that night...