Chapter One

Gabriella's P.O.V

*Outfits in External Link* * the guy in the picture is Hunter in my imagination, cause Francisco Lachowski is such a hottie! :)

When people compliment you, usually your supposed to thank them and think they're just really nice. But if it's Hunter Knight telling you these things, you better run the other way. Save your heart before he gets to it.

It's so cliche in high schools there is always that one guy who dates all the girls, breaking their hearts one by one. He's got this spell on every girl he meets. It gets irritating after a while especially when your the girl who comforts the broken hearted.

So here I was sitting next to some girl , named Sasha maybe. I have no idea but all I knew was that Hunter just broke up with her. Sure it's upsetting but that's what your supposed to expect when you date him. So I had no pity for her.

" he told me he loved me" She sobbed, mascara running down her tan cheeks.

" your not the only one" I tell her, handing over a tissue. She grabbed it , wiping away any traces of tears.

" but he said I was different" She continued to cry , telling me all these things he did. I just sat there nodding my head waiting for her to leave. Why was I always the one who comforted them? Maybe I was too nice of a person.

" listen you go and get yourself a new boy, be happy alright? you fell for that jerks charms, now you'll know what to expect from idiots" I say as she lifts her head up with a small smile. Finally she stood up and grabbed her bag.

" thanks Gabi, "

" no problem" I smiled watching as she walked out of the library and turned towards the staircase. I let out a sigh and got up fixing my own dress and leaving the room. If I got atleast $10 from every girl who cried because of Hunter , I would have millions.

" hey there sweetheart" Hunter smirked wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes, taking his arm off me. He pouted slightly but said nothing else.

" what do you want Hunter"

" I saw you talking to that chick, what's her name-" He asked tapping his chin. I stopped walking and crossed my arms starring at the guy in front of me.

" it's Sasha you ignorant slut" I spat watching as he nodded his head finally remembering her.

" yeah , she was a good fuck, too clingy though"

" you gross me out" I muttered walking away from him. He started laughing from behind me before catching up.

" come on sweetheart, sooner or later you'll want this" His signature smirk appeared, as I starred at him head to toe. He was really handsome that is for sure. Maybe that's why girls fell for him. His blue eyes shined brightly and the dark brown hair he spiked up. It wasn't short or long but just the right length.

" I would rather fuck Crowley then even see you naked" I told him stepping out into the warm air. It was a nice September day here in New York. I loved September besides the fact that we just started school. Senior year, the year where everyone's drama surfaces from previous years.

" yeah okay sweetheart, now get in the car" He chuckled opening the passenger side to his black porsche. I happily sat down, loving the car.

" Were only friends because of your car" I run my fingers across the smooth black leather, waiting for him to rev up the engine.

" so your telling me if I sold this car you wouldn't be my friend?"

" nope,"

" then I better not sell it" He smirked backing out of the parking lot and down the street. I slipped on my sunglasses and grabbed his putting it on his eyes.