Chapter Three

Hunter's P.O.V

I dropped the plastic cup into one of the trash cans and went to look for Vincent. Last time I saw him was a few hours ago. I stopped at the top of the stairs and looked around before spotting his familiar green shirt. I made my way down the steps and walked over to him.

" hey Hunter" Casey one of my many ex's smiled , trailing a finger down my arm. I gave her a small smile and walked away from her. She was always so persistant in getting down and freaky. I didn't mind, but since I wanted to get Gabi, that had to stop.

She gave a shocked face, stomping away to some other guy. I rolled my eyes and finally stood in front of Vince.

" hey man" He smiled, eyes glazed over. Of course he was tipsy. The usual in Vince. I sighed and told him were leaving the party. He quickly kissed the blonde girl, leaving her standing there.

" do you even know her?"

" no" He replied back laughing.

" listen I gotta go get some stuff from MIke's room for the practice tomorrow" Vince told me , going towards the house. I followed him inside and over to the kitchen. Once we were in the large living room, Vince ran up the stairs to Mike's room.

I looked around the house , going over to the pictures. One was of MIke, me and Vince back in 2nd grade. In our baseball uniforms. Those were the fun days.

As I waited for Vince to come back , I heard him screaming upstairs. Without a second to waste I ran up the stairs and towards Vince. He was standing in the room, punching some guy in the face. I widened  my eyes as my eyes looked over to the girl in the bed. She wasn't naked, but her skirt was hiked up.

I immediately went over and gasped. Gabi was laying unconcious a huge bruise on her cheek. Fuck.

" shit, Vince, it's Gabi" I shouted at him. He let go of the scumbag and ran over starring at his sister.

"oh god, Gabi, " He broke down, looking at her. I walked over to the scumbag, a smirk on his face. I kicked him a few times as he went into fetal position.

" be fucking lucky your not dead yet" I spat , starring at the bloody mess.

" get her to the car, I'll get the girls" He told me getting up. I went over to Gabi and picked her up, putting my jacket over her, so people thought she was sleeping and didn't see the bruise. We went downstairs, as I slipped out of the house and over to the car. I opened the door to the Bentley with the keys Vince gave me.

I laid her down in the backseat and put the heater on, since the night was getting cooler. She looked so vulnerable and innocent. Who the fuck would drug her?  I shut the door as some people passed by starring. They didn't need to see her and start crazy rumors.

" oh my gosh where is she? " Emma cried running over. Her makeup was coming off, with every tear. I opened the door to her car and she let out a sob.

" where the fuck is this fucker? I swear to god he will be dead by tonight" Shaylee shouted turning around to go back. I grabbed her arm, shaking my head.

" don't , he already got beaten up" I told her. Emma immediately went into the backseat and put Gabi's head on her lap.

" here you take her home, we'll meet you there" I give the keys to Shaylee since she didn't drink anything tonight. She nodded her head and went to the front seat, quickly backing out.

" We gotta go tell Mike" Vince says , going back towards the party. I follow him over to the pool area where Mike is sitting with some girls. He's like a brother to us and Gabi. So he will be pissed off completely to know something happened to her.