Chapter Two

* Outfits in External Link*

Hunter's P.O.V

I drove over to Vincent's estate and stopped the car. Two other cars were already there. One of which was Emma Grace's. The one girl who broke my best friends heart.  I was always nice to her but it was hard because of what happened.

I opened the large doors and went straight into the basement or as we call it the man cave. Vincent was already on the couch beers surrounding him. He looked up at me, smirking.

" hey " He muttered getting up. We did our old hand shake we have been doing for the past 10 years. I smiled sitting down on the dark leather couch. Fast Five was on the large plasma screen , cars racing back and forth.

" so what's up " I asked him, knowing something was wrong. Vince starred at me, his expression cold before pointing to the ceiling.

" the ceiling?" I questioned chuckling knowing what he really meant.

" shut it Knight" He groaned, turning the TV off and looking at me seriously.

" she's up there and looking better than ever, how the fuck am I supposed to pretend were just friends? fuck Hunter, I love her, and she won't even glance at me" He sighed running a hand through his hair.

" listen , if you love her than tell her, but I doubt she'll want you back, I mean your a womaniser" I smirked at the term everyone used against us.

" fuck shit" He let out a string of curses , throwing the large pillow at the wall.

" calm down , you just gotta prove to her that your willing to start new"

" like your doing with Gabriella" He raised an eyebrow as my heart started beating faster at the sound of her name. She was gorgeous with those long brown locks and bright green eyes. Her personality was what I liked. Feisty but oh so sweet.

" it's hard ya know? she doesn't hate me but doesn't like me either"

" it's Gabi, if you want her to like you, you gotta stop with your man whore ways" Vince grinned , I knew where this was going.

" well then plan make Gabi fall in love with me is under way"

" if you were some other guy, by now you would be on the ground bleeding but since your best friend I'll let you try to win her heart, but try something stupid and you die" Vince narrowed his eyes into a deathly glare which would scare anyone. I nodded my head , shaking his hand.

" damn this will be difficult" I mumble knowing before Gabi even lets me in, it'll take like 10 years.

" did you hear from him?" I asked Vince, noticing as his face turned into a scowl. He shook his head yes as I widened my eyes.

" shit, what'd he say"

" that he wants to repair his relationship with Gabriella" He scoffed, tightening his grip on the remote. Daniel the guy were talking about is their father. Well he walked out on them when they were both 12 and Gabi took it hard.  When she was 10 she confronted him about something, without realizing he was drunk and he hit her hard. That's when the abuse started.

At 15 Vince had enough and threatned Daniel. That scared him and he left town quickly. Nobody knew she was abused, until one day Vince walked in on it. If their mom didn't come home from work, Vince would have beat Daniel to death.

" he's a load of shit, he's dumb, if he think he'll come to her' I spat , becoming angrier. That was the only reason Gabi never opened up to any guy that came into her life. She was even afraid of Vince for a while, thinking he would hit her. That tore him apart.