Chapter Ten

Gabriella's P.O.V

I sat on the stairs careful not to show myself to the two people downstairs. Paul was arguing with Vince who came to talk to me. It was a surprise at first but then Emma informed me she talked to him. Which just made it worse. He came here because she told him too, not because he was actually sorry.

" come on Paul, she's my sister"

" she said no, you hurt her badly Vincent, do you think I don't hear her crying every night? " Paul yelled back, as Vince looked down at the ground.

I stood up quickly and went back into "my" room where my clothes were still unpacked. It didn't feel like mine yet. And who knows how long Paul will want me here. I try to help out with cleaning and cooking but his housekeeper always yells at me.

" 5 minutes , if I hear her yell, I will personally drag you out of there" I heard Paul tell Vince who was already on the stairs.

Few seconds later there was a knock at my door. It opened a bit, his face peeking through the small crack, a hopeful smile.

" can we talk?" He whispered, waiitng for me to say something. I placed my phone on the bed , nodding my head slowly as he entered the room. His soccer uniform on, which meant he just came back from practice.

" did you come here to yell at me? tell me about everything I did wrong? because I've already gotten enough crap from you and your soccer friends besides Mike and Chase" I spat , narrowing my eyes into slits. His eyes widened a bit , shocked I would talk to him like this.

I never was one to yell and shout become angry. He knew it also. Not even when he ripped my favorite dolls head off 5 years ago did I yell at him. Instead we threw it out, forgetting about what he did and moved on with our lives.

" I'm sorry Gabi, I shouldn't have been mad at you like that, to the point I didn't even acknowledge you, I was horrible I know Gabs, but-"

" but you think that I'll just forgive you? come here with a simple apology maybe a hug and it's over with? you treated me like shit Vince, not how a brother should treat his sister, so no I won't accept your apology , you could shove it up your ass, and leave right now" I shouted angrily, reopening the bedroom door. Tears streamed down my face but I didn't wipe them away.

His own face was streaked with tears, trying his hardest to stop them. I waited for a few seconds not wanting to stare at his face.

" I just want my sister back, I miss you so much " He whimpered before leaving the room. I shut it closed, breaking down on the ground. Not even having enough strength to sit on the bed.

" can you open the door Gabs?" A soft voice asked, knocking on the wooden door. I sighed , getting up and opening it. On the other side stood the boy who started this whole thing. His hair a mess, eyes red. A replica of Vince.

" is this some kind of joke? lets see how much Gabi can cry today?" I asked going over to the bed. Hershey and Reeces lay sleeping, not being awoken from the yelling I just did.

" can I just say something before you punch me?" He asked , sitting on the office chair a few feet away.

" go on" I mumbled, hugging a fluffy white pillow to my chest.

" since the day we started dating it seemed real, it felt real, everytime you told me you loved me, all the hugs, kisses everything, when I heard about the bet, it made me angry, how could the one girl I trusted go behind my back and just do that? -" He sighed, running a hand through his dark hair. I opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me.

" but then I realized, I deserved that whole thing, all these girls I've played, all of them crying, I finally felt their pain 10x worse, I never was mad at you, just myself for letting it come to this, and I just want to know one thing before I leave, did you actually truly love me or did I just make all that up" He questioned, walking over to the door.