Chapter Six

Gabriella's P.O.V

* Outfits in External Link over to the side!*

Emma starred at me as I put on my white open toe pumps. It was the day of Hunter's aunt's wedding and I was his plus one. His family was really nice and I met them a few times. But still this was the first time I would be introduced as his girlfriend.

" I still can't believe this, you managed to get Hunter to love you" Shaylee whispered , finally saying something after the shock. It's been an hour since I told them me and Hunter were together. We hid it from everyone for a few days.

" yeah well believe it" I tell her , while putting on the flower type crown onto my hair. Emma gets up, adjusting it properly.

" thanks Em"

" no problem " She smiles sitting back down on the bed. I walk over to my vanity and apply one more quick swipe of vanilla scented lip gloss. It was my favorite, since it made my lips softer afterwards.I shut my eyes taking a deep breath. What if now his family didn't like me? What if they thought I was bad for him?

" calm down Gabi, " Shaylee grabbed my hand, putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded my head slightly and stood back up.

' right, I shouldn't worry" I whispered to myself. The doorbell rang, which meant he was here. I looked up at Emma, who ran down the stairs to open it.There was some talking but I couldn't understand.

" come on Gabs" Shaylee pushed me through the door, as we made our way down the stairs. He standing there in a tux looking really handsome. Guys in tux's were a great view to look at. I smiled, standing beside him. His eyes raked over me, leaving no part unnoticed. 

" you look stunning" He grinned, leaning down to plant a small kiss on my lips. I blushed a bit, noticing that everyone was watching. But there was something about his kisses that made you so addicted to it.

" alright lovebirds get a move on it, and no sex in the car" Emma shouted behind us. I looked at her scowling. She giggled , shutting my door.

" you really do look beautiful" He murmured, closing the distance between us. His hands rested on the black Porsche behind us. I wrapped my newly manicured hands around his neck.

" I said no sex" Emma shouts once again opening the window. I rolled my eyes pulling away, wiping any lipgloss from him.

" vanilla? my favorite" He smiled, opening the door. I slid in, putting the seatbelt over me. He started the car, pulling out and making our way towards the house. His aunt was getting married at her huge mansion.

" just stay with me when we get there, Chase and my cousins can't wait to see you" He chuckled, taking my hand in his.

" aww, Chase is such a cutie" I giggled, watching as his eyebrows knitted together, a frown settling upon his lips.

" but your way cuter" I replied, kissing his cheek.

" I better be" He answered back, turning the radio on. I hummed along to the Marroon 5 song, as we zoomed past houses upon houses. Finally we pulled up to a large estate that looked more like the white house but in a darker color. It was huge , and only 3 people lived in it. Which I found crazy.

" my family will love you" He smiled leaning over and kissing my cheek. I nodded my head calming myself down a bit. We got out of the car and went hand and hand towards the backyard where the ceremony would be held.

As your walking in the back a whole line of bushes were cut to say Mr & Mrs. That was really cute and added to the elegant wedding. There were white chairs set up , bows tied behind them. We went to the brides side, where Hunter's mom was standing along with his dad. They were both smiling at one another , and looking around.