Chapter Twelve

Gabriella's P.O.V

It was the day I was going back to school after spending a night in the hospital. My mom thought it would be good to get me a therapist. But I didn't need to talk about my feelings to anyone especially a stranger. We argued a bit but finally Paul convinced her to let it go.

" Gabi your going with Hunter today" Vince told me while eating a pancake and lacing up his cleats for an early practice. I sighed but nodded my head watching him bump into the wall and almost fall down.

" but your gonna go get him" Vince threw me the keys to the Porsche that belonged to Hunter. I widened my eyes looking up at my brother. He was supposed to take it back to Hunter but obviously that wasn't gonna happen.

" finally!" I shout hugging the set of keys. There were three keychains, one of some soccer team. Another a picture of his whole soccer team. But the third surprised me. It was a picture of me and him when we were small. Around 8. Both of us hugging with big smiles.

Finally after a few minutes Vincent finally left the house , his car pulling out of the driveway. This time around the gate was locked all the time. The only way to open it was by some code that you entered or if someone pressed the button.

I walked over to the newly hung mirror in the foyer and starred at myself. Emma wanted me to be more sexy in her ways. So here I was in some blue skinny jeans and a black and white knit crop sweater. It showed off an inch or two of my midriff. I grabbed my wedges and slipped them on to give me some height.

 It was a sunny day but still a chilly breeze blew every few minutes. It wasn't shorts and tank top season anymore. Autumn rolled in quickly and soon it would be Thanksgiving. I walked over to the expensive car sitting in front of me and smirked. Quickly I went into the drivers seat and started the car rolling out of the driveway.

It was a quick 5 minute drive but worth it. The double gates opened as soon as I entered in the pin of the day his parents met. Some people were outside working on the garden and other details. Janet loved to garden herself and always did but the front yard was left to the yard people.

I got out of the car and went to the front door which was already unlocked. In the foyer stood Hunter's parents and Chase who looked annoyed. His eyes looked over at me, smiling wide.

" hey Gabi" He waved, as Janet looked over grinning.

" Gabriella! nice to see you honey, how are you feeling"

' a bit sore but better" I replied as we made small talk. They left a few seconds later since Chase was going to some doctor appointment and then out to eat. The door closed behind them, and I made my way up the staircase to Hunter's room. The door was wide open with Hunter sitting on his bed.

" I brought the baby" I told him, throwing the keys. His eyes widened in realization but stayed calm just nodding his head.

" I will inspect every centimeter"

"oh shut up, I drive better than you" I laughed, jumping onto the large bed. He looked over at me, smiling before turning the laptop over.  His cousins faces were there all of them grinning from ear to ear.

" hola Gabriella!" They waved, as I waved back at them. They began to speak rapid spanish which confused me a bit. I knew spanish but only from the 7 years of taking it. Meanwhile Hunter's parents were from Spain. He was tan , looking more like an italian person.

" alright guys see you later" Hunter told them something else in Spanish before shutting the laptop down and throwing onto the beanbag chair in front of the bed.

" we have an hour to spare" He muttered , rolling over to hug a pillow. I sighed grabbing a fluffy grey pillow and inhaling the cologne.

" you smell good and so do your pillows" I giggled, closing my eyes. He moved over so his face was right in front of mine. Blue eyes bright and happy.