Chapter Fourteen

Gabriella's P.O.V ( 6 Months Later)

* Dress in External! It's super cute*

 I sat down on the large bed starring at Hunter. His shirt was unbuttoned showing off his set of abs and the happy trail. I smirked tracing the outline of his v-line. He was starring in the mirror trying to figure out how to do his hair.

" just leave it normal, you look hot like that" I told him, leaning up on my elbows. He turned to face me, a grin set upon his face.

" sure, help me will ya?" He asked pointing to his tie. I rolled my eyes getting up and starting to button up his shirt first.

" you might wanna button this up first" I whisper , buttoning the last button at the top. He smiles down at me, planting a small kiss on my forehead.

" ugh, I taste that powder thing" He scrunches his nose up in disgust pretending to get the taste out of his mouth.

" stop being dramatic Hunts, I don't even have a lot of it on first of all"

" good, cause your beautiful without it" He grinned , this time kissing me on the lips. I blushed lightly, trying to tie his grey tie correctly.

" there you go, now put your shoes on and lets get going" I tell him pointing to the black shoes beside his closet. He groaned grabbing them and starting to put them on. Hunter was just like a little kid not wanting to get dressed in a tux and tie. He hated it honestly rather putting on jeans and a t-shirt. But for a rehearsal it wasn't the best idea.

" you look really sexy by the way" He complimented focusing his eyes on my ass. I laughed turning back around , so he wouldn't see my ass. A pout formed across his face, making me lean over, kissing him lightly. He pulled me in by the waist, causing us to fall down on the bed.

" but seriously your gorgeous and I don't want no guy to take you away from me" He sighed, kissing my face all over. I giggled, covering my face from his dozens of kisses.

" don't worry Knight, I'm all yours atleast for now" I wink at him, as he gasps.

" I still didn't fully drive that car of yours" I stated , frowning slightly. He sighed, reaching into his pocket and holding up the car keys. I squealed grabbing them and running down the hallway, to the front door.

" do you have AAA on speed dial?" He shouted , rounding the corner. I placed a hand on my hip, shaking my head.

" ehh you got enough money to repair that, if anything" I tell him, exiting the house. My mom was probably waiting at the reception hall by now. Although guests didn't start arriving until 7 , I needed to help with some things.

My mom was getting married to Paul, which I agreed with. He was like a father to me, and I liked him even more since he proposed. Being the nice guy he asked for mine and Vincent's permission and then set up this whole dinner.

" woah slow down sweetheart" Hunter called out, shutting the door of the house. I sighed, clicking the button and watching the doors to the car open automatically. Since we graduated high school, Hunter switched over to a Lamborghini. Which I didn't mind.

" don't crash please, I really like this car" He pleaded shutting the car door. I waved him off and revved up the engine. Cheering at the sound of it.

" oh shit" He mumbled, as we pulled out. I started off slowly between the streets just in case there were any children. Then I hit the gas, passing the speed limit by a little. Hunter kept holding on tightly giving me a bewildered look.

It took atleast 15 minutes to get to the restaraunt. Which at normal speed would take atleast 30 minutes. I drove up to the place, and got out handing the keys over to the surprised valet. His eyes trailed over my body , licking his lips. I narrowed my eyes at him. watching Hunter start laughing.