Episode 3- No! Not Him... Pt.1

{So as y'all know. The cuts at the beginning and end of each chapter we had so far took place back in the real and modern world. So, I thought to do a modern episode just for y'all. Enjoy.}

(Warning: Mentioned attempted suicide, violence, and light smut. ⚠️⚠️⚠️)

"So. You educated them? That's good. Having respect in your workplace is very important." She said and I nodded in agreement. Speaking of, your hair is very pretty today. "Thank you. I didn't wanna remind myself of much with my red hair. I dyed it black with some blue undertones. I wanted an ombre effect so, I dyed the bottom half green. I'm in LOVE with it." I said.

She giggles, "That's fair. And it's normal to want to forget some things. It's human nature. But be careful. Repression can lead to bottling up things that are important to let out." I smiled at her. "I know. I'm trying my best. I'm standing at 8 months, and it's been getting harder every day. I'm trying not to stress before these little suckers pop out."

She shrugged. "Understandable. I can't wait to see a photo. They'll be so adorable."

I squeaked in excitement. "Me too. I've got the fits planned out, their room, everything. We'll even have a little party where my family gonna gather to see the triplets. It'll be amazing! It's like an after-birth baby shower. It's a family tradition. And..." I reached into my pocket to grab an invitation. "I'm inviting you, Angela, ~"

*Flashback*
I'm five months pregnant and still haven't had time to process it. I just found out. How in the fuck could I let myself get knocked up? By someone I fucking trusted? It was a mistake. Sebastian's a demon. Why did I trust a demon?  I knew this would happen. So I had to be desperate just before he left. I couldn't keep my legs closed for shit huh? I had to just let him take me. Did I love him? Or did I just want sex? I couldn't think straight. Is this all on me? Or did he want me to think this way?

I couldn't process what kind of tears ran down my face. Angry, sad, both? I couldn't care, and I was letting it out. Wailing and being held by Grell. The look on her face was indescribable, and the feeling was definitely towards Sebastian having up and leaving me. It wasn't fair how I had something else that was going to remind me of him. Three reminders. It explained a lot. My clothes don't fit, the cravings, my sensitive smell, and my emotions are out of whack. All of it.

I couldn't do much, as I eventually fall asleep.

.

.

.

I woke up and checked the time. 2:38 A.M.
My throat was extremely dry. I wanted water, but my body felt too heavy. I barely let out a wheeze and I couldn't quietly sob, as my throat started to hurt. I still did my best and pushed myself out of bed, struggling to turn the damn lamp on. Once I did, I went to the kitchen to get that long-awaited glass of water. I filled up the glass and gulped it down, not leaving a drop. I sat there for a minute, staring at the wall, feeling empty.

I was in a complete trance and couldn't feel anything. Not even the fact I squeezed the glass to the point of shattering, crimson red pooling down my hand and dripping on the floor. The sadness hurt more than anything, and tears found their way out again.

Words were getting caught in my throat, making it unbearably painful to try to speak to myself. Quiet sobs only made their way out. I took the large shard lodged into my hand and looked at it. The point is sharper than a blade or a needle. I put the shard to my arm, pushing it into my skin, and dragging it up. Making a large deep cut. I was numb and didn't care. I didn't wanna be here anymore.