Episode 6- He Remembers!

"GET BACK HERE!" Sebastian called out. 'How I missed this game. Now I have high hopes that he doesn't go into his little bondage thing.' I thought to myself, running on my way to Ciel's office. I was pacing myself fairly decent but let's not forget SEBASTIAN IS FAST AS ALL LIVING FUCK. I turned a corner and hid in the nearest room as fast as I could and waited for his footsteps to pass, but they never did. They came closer and closer until "Oh must the young Lord call me now?" He sighed and just like that, my favorite giraffe was heading in the other direction. This was my chance to catch them in the same room. I waited a couple more minutes and headed out, but I couldn't go alone. That's for sure, Bard told me to go find Tanaka. If I did this, there's no way Sebastian could ever get his hands on me. 'I win this round boo~' I giggled to myself.

The search for Tanaka starts now. I looked everywhere, but no luck. Even when I worked here the first time, I couldn't find him unless he went real Tanaka mode which is rare. I didn't have much time left and if I failed this little mission, then I'm not saving anyone. I looked high and low; Left and right. I still haven't found him and I started to grow disheartened.

.

.

.

An hour passed and I grew fed up and tired. I couldn't find the old man, and it was really getting to me. It wasn't gonna be long until the Italian what's his face, shows up and ruins my plan to throw the story off. I could feel my heart begin to break as the ending of season two played in my head. I bite my lips to hold back a sob, but I couldn't. Feeling nervous, I go into a random room, close the door, and slide down as I hugged my knees to my chest. It was there I had to step back and let it all out. I wiped my eyes and I wiped them again, but the heavy globs of tears couldn't stop. I clutched my chest as I let out another pained sob.

"It's all over..." I said to myself, grabbing a box of tissue from my backpack and attempting to clean my face. My eyelids are so heavy at this point and I didn't care if Sebastian caught me. I scooted myself to a nearby corner, and just let sleep take me in...

Dream time
I opened my eyes and looked around. I wasn't alone and I felt like I was being watched; My heart raced weirdly enough and I started to huff out huge steamy clouds as my vision grew pink. 'Weird... I only remember this happening once. And it was only around-' It was like something was taking over my body, but I didn't resist. No. I was giving in as I felt something throb between my legs, the taste of salted caramel and dark chocolate. 'Delicious!' I smiled menacingly, my eyes going wide and psycho. I shook my head and clamped my eyes shut. The first time I acted like this, I wasn't myself, and I refused to have this feeling again. "Y/n?" I heard someone call and I opened my eyes. I was in... The dining room? I looked down at my hands and arms, then looked around again. "Y/n! Y/n! Are you alright? You had us worried, yes we were." Mey-Rin! I looked up and my eyes started to water without thinking, I draped my arms over her shoulder, pulling her into a tight hug, becoming a sobbing mess. "Woah woah woah! What's wrong with Y/n?"

Bard walked up to me, patting my back. "Y-You guys remember me..." I spoke, barely audible. "Oh my! Why would I forget you? We're friends, you and I." I sniffled. "I know I know..." I said, barely able to catch my breath. "You poor thing... Let's get you some fresh air."  Mey-Rin grabbed my arm and dragged me toward the door, but I felt as if something was very wrong...

"WAIT!" I shouted, but it was too late. Just like that, Mey-Rin and Bard popped out of existence like how the wind would suddenly stop. "No..." I cried out quietly. "And just when I thought I wouldn't see you, here you go, bringing me into your dreams now. I thought I told you to vacate the premises?" I heard a familiar voice, and the sudden taste came back into my mouth. My heart raced again and my face was beet red. I whipped my head to him, smiling obsessively, my irises glowing a lustful dusty pink. "SEBASTIAN~" I cheerily peeped and rushed him, tackling him to the ground, and he looked at me with the utmost and honest shock.