Hello Again

"Y/n..." A voice muffled, not telling who it was since I was half asleep. "Mama... Hmmm... Five more minutes..." I mumbled, turning to my side. "Y/n..." The voice called again. "No mommy. I don't wanna go to school..." I said, covering my face with the blankets. But nope, I wasn't being left alone, because the covers are yanked off, along with a bright light coming into the room, burning my lids, and it jolts me awake. I let out a loud hiss, "IT BURRRRNNNNS!" I whined out. The familiar tall, lanky, and simpable man came into my view, scoffing and rolling his eyes. 'Greeeaaat. He's judging me today.' I thought to myself. Not giving a flying shit and feeling unashamed, I let out a loud, moan filled,

"*Yaaaaaaawwwwwnnnn* Good morning Sebby~" I chirped, ruffling the raven's feathers. Sebastian's eye twitched just before he spoke up, "I must get you ready. Master is on his way to the dining room for breakfast." I nodded in response, sleepily rubbing my eyes.

"Does he know we're gonna have this little talk?" I pressed, getting out of bed slowly to make sure my still-waking body didn't fall. Sebastian walked over to the wardrobe and swings the large doors open, "Well..."

Sebastian's P.O.V. flashback
"Master. It's time to wake up." I spoke, opening the curtains and turning to the young lord, who has a big stretch following with a yawn. "Today on the breakfast menu we have a fresh veggie quiche with vinaigrette, bacon, and fresh fruit." I started speaking, adding tea leaves to the hot water to prepare tea. "And to go on the side, you have the option of a muffin, toast, or a scone." Ciel takes a moment to rub his eyes, "Quiche? Odd. I've never heard of such a thing." It's true. Y/n told me that it hadn't become popular until the 1950s after World War Two.

It just so happens that she ended up giving me the recipe during one of the ridiculous rants she forces me to hear. "It is. It just so happens that it came to me that an old... Acquaintance gave me this recipe." I said, before serving the young lord his tea. He takes a sip, "You? Getting along with someone? That's quite amusing." I smirked, "I suppose it is master." After a couple of minutes, Ciel looked at me, "What's on my schedule for today?" He asks, putting the cup forward. I pick up the teapot and started to fill it up again, "Not a lot to do today my young lord. Just some paperwork and records to fill out. You also have a... Rather unique guest that's coming to join us for breakfast." I said, going to the wardrobe, and looking through the outfits he has for today. 'Not good. It seems we have some laundry to do today.' I said, grabbing a simple outfit for Ciel to wear. "Oh? Do I know them?" He looked at me curiously. "I don't think so. Her name is Y/n and we may not seem to remember her, but she knows us." I said, laying the outfit out on the bed, and grabbing the basin and pitcher to help the young lord freshen up.

His eyes widened in shock. Rightfully so, as he was one of the ones who seemed to remember Y/n. applied suds to a washcloth and poured the hot water over it, dipping and squeezing it of excess water, handing it to him. He starts washing his face, "And you're just going to let her in? I don't know her. And what about you?" He asks, handing the cloth back. I took it, and squeezed the cloth out, cleaning it. "She was supposed to be dead..." I started, but the young lord chimed in before I could finish, "What nonsense are you on about? Sebastian. Are you keeping something from me?" Smart as always...

"Actually. I came to remember her just yesterday night... I didn't know her either. I believe she holds some sort of ability, because one second, I'm getting chores done to prepare for our guest, and the second, I pop up into some place..." I said, helping the young lord fasten his socks. "Is that so? Well, what happens there?" I looked up at Ciel, and for once I'm kind of troubled. "She was sitting there... Just cried, said... 'You remember me.' and I didn't think much at first..." I trailed off, thinking of what happened afterward... Her ravenous gaze... Her sinister smile...

The way she darted her head to look at me. It was, to say the least, very unlike her. But I've only worked with her for three months. But at that moment, what the hell was she? To say it was shocking was an understatement. She's a human, isn't she? She can't as so much knock me back, weigh me down, let alone tackle me. I expected this kiss but... No. She's human. She has to be. "SEBASTIAN!" I snapped back to reality. Damn it. 'His laces are too tight.' I sighed and tied them again. "My apologies master..." I say under my breath.

"I called your name at least five times. What the hell is wrong with you?" He said, rubbing the pain away on his feet. "It's nothing. Just thinking." We both stand up, and I help Ciel's arms through his sweater. "Well. Aren't you going to finish telling me how you remember her?" I looked away and coughed, trying to keep any color from rushing to my face. I feel nothing for humans. Their souls are merely food. That's all. "Sebastian? You're acting strange. Tell me what happened now!" My heart raced. I took a breath, and I'm normal again. "Nothing after that. She just touched me, and memories started to come to me. She used to work with us. For three months. She knows who you are. That's clear. And she knows what I am." Now it was the young lord's turn to be taken aback. "That's ridiculous. No one knows of our contract but us alone..." He shook his head. "You'd be surprised. She's not from here nor this time..." I said.

"That's insane. I don't believe that for a second-" I cut Ciel off, "Well. You'll have to meet Y/n to find out. I believe she has proof about how she came to know." I said, moving a lock of hair from Ciel's only eye. "Also, she knows way more than we do. She helped us with a case right before she died. She's a pawn master. A pawn that you hired on and with good reason. With some help from me, she could move us both to check."

Flashback over| Y/n's P.O.V.
I drank the tea Sebastian made, which woke me up a whole lot better. I looked at him and smiled, "I knew I could count on you, Sebby. But even if you both didn't remember me, I'd still be able to convince you guys that I know everyone and everything that's gonna happen." I shrugged, setting the cup down, and adjusting my dress. "Only if you didn't act as a total dunderhead the day you came to know us. Speaking of... How did you come to know of my personal affairs with Mathilda?" He side-eyed me, and lord did I fuck up because at this point, I'm not pale, I'm a see-through bitch. Then it all clicked. "Oooooooh, so THAT'S the bitch's naammmeeee," I said, my eyes going wide and giggling. Sebastian crosses his arms, looking at me like how my mama does when she scolds me. "Y/n..."

"Nuh-uh. I ain't telling!" I pouted and crossed my arms. I'm still mad at that big fucking horndog for that, despite how funny that was. "Y/n!" He leans into my face, his glare intensifying. "Yo, back up. You bouta make me act up again." I said, my heart racing, and my breath became rigid again. But he doesn't budge. "I won't until you tell me." He said. "Tell you what? I don't know shit." My face was a deep red. "Did you or did you not say that I... Oh, dear..." I only laughed hearing this. "If you can't say it, it ain't true. Goofy!" Sebastian eventually straightened up and put his arms up.

"Fine. I'll assume you don't know. Even so, I wouldn't have been able to finish if you didn't interrupt. So I thank you." I looked at this nigga crazy. "Biiittttcccchhhhhhh...." I only said, the pain for real hitting me and my eyes going wide. So this nigga truly knew? Why didn't he stop? Before I could say anything else, demon Sonic was already out the damn door. "MOTHER FUCKER! WAIT! I CAN'T MOVE IN THIS DRESS FOR SHIT!"