Good To Be Back

Silence while walking to the dining room was awkward, to say the least, and I was wanting to break it. How could I though? This nigga was 5 feet away from me. Bro is for real annoyed that I "somehow" came to know what he was doing the first time he came to know of my very existence. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth with the fact he had to ask me that NOW and not the day it happened, though I guess he knew what balls in the jawl- "I've acquired our guest, my lord. This is lady Y/n. Lady Y/n, this is the Earl Ciel Phantomhive." I looked at him completely appalled, by the audacity this fucking man has. "You couldn't wait one more fucking minute to let me narrate?" I asked, my face scrunching up in annoyance. Sebastian glared back, "You were getting quite off topic don't you think?" I shook my head, "Oh I'm sorry. Who's story is this?" I huffed, not taking my eyes off him, my cheeks glowing a bright red in embarrassment. "First of all, Sebastian is right. Second, it's all of y'all stories. Now stick to the scripptttttuuhh."

The author cut in, clearly fed up with my bullshit. Ciel cleared his throat, "It's an honor to meet you Lady Y/n. Please sit. I assume we have much to discuss yes?" I looked at him and bowed respectfully, "Yes my young lord. We do." I said, walking to the table. Sebastian pulled the chair out for me, giving the fakest smile he could muster up. I nervously smiled back before sitting down and getting pushed up into the table. Ciel spoke up, "Lady-" I stopped him right there. "I'm very sorry young lord, but I am not very comfortable with formalities from where I come from. Can you just please call me Y/n?" I said, fiddling with my gloved fingers under the table.

"Yes, I can. That's fine. So Y/n, I heard from Sebastian you're not quite from this... Place?" He asked, taking a long sip from his water as I try to find the best possible answer. "In a way? Yes. I'm not from here. It's my second time being in this ... Dimension? Universe?" I said sipping my water, trying to ease my nerves. "Well. How do I know you're not lying to me? You could be after my money, my title-" I shook my head, "It's not like that at all. I also have the proof... Sebastian?" He walked over to Ciel and handed him my phone. "How peculiar... What is this?"

I smiled at him, "That is a phone. In the future and in the other dimension, the technology we have is advanced. It's not large, it's not clunky, and you carry it everywhere. It shows I live in 2022~" I said, and out of curiosity, Ciel somehow turns the phone on. Y'all, did I mention I had a cat? Because as soon as my lock screen hits Sebastian's eyes he snatches it back and ogles it. "Ah~ How fluffy~ Look at those paws. So pink, supple, and squishy. Her beautiful coat, white as a winter storm, and her eyes like shiny emeralds~ How I wish to have you in my arms you fluffy little angel~" I giggled and shook my head, "Sebby, that's my cat. Her name is Mellow~" I said, snapping him out of his cat-obsessed trance.

"Ciel~ Your butler is hella adorable~," I said and Ciel deadpanned as Sebastian sent me a glare. "I wouldn't suggest looking at me like that, 'cause I'll only talk more~," I said, making a heart over my chest. "Well..." Ciel started. "You two seem oddly close." He joked. "But how did you come to meet us?" Ciel asked, taking a bite of his fresh fruit. "Well... Uhm... I met you guys while you were out on one of your cases for Queen Victoria and you guys were investigating a cult. I was somehow sucked into this world, and... I um..... Came to meet Sebastian a BIT before y'all met me."

I said, recalling the first time I was here in this world. Seriously though, bro was stretching out that puthy. Going hard on that puthy. Nigga got me screaming fucking earthquake. BUT THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEEEEE! I shuddered as I continued to speak, "But how you guys really met me was that I seemed to be an outsider to you guys, maybe cause I'm black or-" I got cut off by Sebastian, "Y/n..." I raised my arms in defense. "I'm joking nigga! Damn! Anyways, I got acquainted with you guys, and told you guys all I knew, but not everything. Though I'm a butterfly effect myself, letting you guys find shit out on y'all own was entertainment to me~," I laughed, earning a bruh face from the both of them. "And after all the shit stopped hitting the fan, you hired me as a maid... A MAID! Like bruh. Not a fortune teller, special guest, or even an advisor. Like damn. Y'all like looking down on people?" I said, being genuinely curious. "I don't, and I apologize for making you who could be useful, feel that way. Do you have any evidence of meeting us?"

He asked as he put down his fork and I nodded. Like I showed Sebastian, he brought up the photo I took of them and Ciel takes a good look at it. Suddenly, Ciel came to a huge shock, like electricity running through his body.

"I........ I see..... It's all coming back..." He said, gripping the sides of his head. "Coming back-" My eyes went wide. 'Wait a second. Undertaker DID say everybody could forget who I am... But did he know that memories could come back? It's almost like some spare hard drive shit...' I thought to myself. I would have to go and see Undertaker to try something later. But this moment was important. "Master? Do you remember everything?" Sebastian asks curiously. "Yes... But how. Once something is lost, it's damn near impossible to get back..." Ciel said, his throat going suddenly dry and he reaches for and drinks his water.

I pondered this. Suddenly, the dream I had popped up in my head. The dream from last night I wanted to forget. But it's still important to somehow bring up. "U-Uhm... The same type of thing happened with how Sebastian Sebastian remembered me." I said, taking deep breaths to calm my heating cheeks. "By photograph?" Ciel quizzes. "Honestly... No... I think... To bring back memories for everyone... It's gonna be different for everyone... For Sebastian... It was by... Uhhh..." I blushed deeply.

For a second, I looked up from my plate to Sebastian, and he was doing the same thing. My eyes met his before I shyly and embarrassingly looked away. "It was by a touch of some sort," I said, trying my best not to refer to the kiss... I had no idea how that happened. Something took over me, but I couldn't tell what it was. I wanted to know. I was passionate about it to know. Is it some mental thing that causes me to act this obsessive and almost possessed? Was it like another personality? These questions are eating me alive and I felt my heart race and the spark between my legs suddenly come back, playing that scene over and over again.

"Y/n!" I heard and just like that, I snapped back to normal as if nothing happened, and just like that, everything I was thinking was erased from my mind. "Yeah what's up?"  I asked, trying my best not to look and sound embarrassed. "How would you like to work for me again? Let's call this a little promotion." Ciel says smugly. "I would love that. As long as I'm not a maid and get to stay in the guestroom as my own~" I said, my eyes gleaming with excitement and Ciel chuckles. "It's a deal then. From here on out, to keep your cover from being blown, you are to be my loyal advisor. And seeing as you gave your life for me, I'll give you a raise. How does that sound!" Ciel sat straight and fiddled with the scraps of food on his plate, waiting for an answer. "You got yourself a lil deal!" I said happily. Ciel walks over to my side and offered his hand, "Welcome back to the Phantomhive estate. Let's do some good business together shall we?" He asked and I took his hand to shake. "Yes, my young Lord."