Am I Dead pt.2

Doing my chores tired me the fuck out, but I wasn't giving up. I was hanging up Ciel's Laundry to dry until I finally took a breather. "I gotta teach this lil nigga to stick to one damn outfit..." I said, wiping some sweat from my brow. Not wanting to deal with the iron giant, I kept at it. Squeezing out the clothes the best I could, shaking them off, and putting them up on the line. I was finally done, so I picked up the basket and went back inside via the servants' entrance.

I took my hair out of my funny maids' hat thing to let my scalp breathe. The slight nippiness was getting to me, but it felt nice. I took a brush from my pocket to do a quick detangle of my hair, parting hair and braiding it down with a few thick cornrows to fill up my head faster.

Now that I was done with my list of chores, that meant one thing today: Bother the hell out of Ciel and Sebastian. With a pep in my step, I went down to Ciel's office, ready to start some hell. I made it to the door, made an evil snicker, rubbed my hands maniacally, and kicked the door open. "I'M HERE FUCKERS!" I yelled, scaring the peachy white off Ciel.

"Y/N! FOR THE LAST TIME-" He started to yell, but I couldn't help but nearly drop to the floor laughing. By this point, he's calmed down and glared at me, along with Big Bird's cousin too. "BAHAHAHAHAH! THE LOOK ON Y'ALL NIGGA'S FACES. WOO! *Wheeze* I'm just playing y'all." I said, and a vein popped up on both of their heads. "What do you want?" Ciel asked and was agitated.

"I'm here to talk to yall about something. It's really important. I thought I'd lighten the mood a lil~" I said.

Ciel: "If your mood is what you're talking about, then you surely did that. Spit it out."

Me: "Nah ah ah! Say please~"

Ciel: "WHA-?"

Me: "You can't just speak to someone that's gon help you like that~"

Ciel: "The audacity! REALLY?" *Turns chibi*

Me: "Yes really. You need to learn some damn manners. I don't know how Mr.Stegosaurus over there been handling yo ass. For real tho..."

Sebastian: "I beg your pardon?" *Gives me the death glare*

Me: "Oh nothing~" *I said sweat-dropping*

Sebastian: "Oh honestly... May I ask you that you not waste the young lord's time and get to it?"

Me: "*Sighs dramatically* Fine... You guys need to watch out. Lau is not who you guys thought he was. Keep all eyes on your factory and especially your supply of candy."

Ciel: "Oh? Why is that?"

Me: "His fatass eats it all"

Sebastian: "Y/n please..."

Me: "FINNEE! Lau is a traitor. He frames you for a supply of drugs that's been passed around on the street. It goes by Lady Blanc. It contains opium."

*Both of their eyes grow wide.*

Sebastian: "And you didn't tell us this earlier?"

Me: "I'm sorry Mr.Giraffe. I have been trying to tell you, but you were keeping me hella busy today." *Roasting the shit out of him cause of height jealousy*