Indulged

*Warning: smut ⚠️*

As soon as the door closed, I looked toward him. "Mind sitting down Sebby?" I asked, he shook his head. "I'm sure you made me aware that this would be five minutes-" Cause nah, the last thing I'm about to let him do is to let him be an ass to me. "Sit!" I demanded. Weird. Where did that come from? He scoffed and sat down just like that, and I wonder why he didn't leave yet. I kinda just sounded spoiled. I blushed and cleared my throat, "Sebastian. I will not be okay if this weighs down on me. We gotta speak upon what happened last night."

Sebastian: "I'm pretty sure I said I don't like repeating myself."

Y/n: "I know... But just listen... You don't have to say anything... After the dream, I... Felt like I wasn't me... But at the same time, I was... UGH! I can't put my finger on it. Sebastian... this specific thing has been happening for a long time. But I'll just out and say it... When I'm around you... I feel this insatiable type of thing... It makes my heart jump and skip, my body becomes sensitive... and what I smell I can't even begin to explain to you. Sickly sweet yet so immaculate. It's a forbidden craving."

Sebastian: "That's a start..."

I looked at him confused.

Y/n: "To what exactly?"

Sebastian: "Y/n you realize I can see everything and I can hear everything. For you to think something could easily slip from my knowledge is foolish. Though I did underestimate how abnormal you would be. There's coming into this world not to mention how you act. Care to explain this 'infatuation' with me?"

Y/n: "I don't know what I am. And I don't know what I'm going through. Be it a curse or a monster... but what I can say is that... I've never been through this before... Sebby..."

My eyes lit up, and the world around me turned rose. There it was again. What is this?

Y/n: "I can't get you out of my head... The hunger's gotten worse... It made me do that to you and I regret it... So much... And I don't expect you to forgive me."

I nervously nibbled the inside of my cheek, blushing heavily. Before I could ever look away, I felt his strong hand grabbing and lifting my chin, lips pressed hard onto mine, making me moan lightly. Dark chocolate and wine hit my tastebuds, slightly waxy. Immaculate. But before I could even let the taste sit on my tongue, he pulls away; Staring into my eyes deeply.

Sebastian: "How much does it bother you?"

Y/n: "Why would you want to know about THAT?"

He stays silent. Answering a question with a question didn't seem to be on the list of shit he'd normally take from me. And normally it'd be a lot.

Y/n: "A-A lot..."

I gulped. The first time I stayed, the feeling was small and manageable. The longer I stayed, the more I changed and I didn't know why. I fantasized about tasting him many times, but I just couldn't do it unlike the night before. A pang shot towards my heart remembering how he reacted. I would have done anything to hold back that urge. It was wrong. I tried to push him away. Stupid move. He grabbed both of my wrists. Tears pricked my eyes, threatening to spill. No... not again. I can't... Must... Hold... Back...

Y/n: "Sebastian. Don't! I can't do this again. I don't know what this is. It's not right... I need you. But I can't have you... I can't use you... I can't-"