Chapter 11

"Baby, you're so cold. Let me warm you up." whispered Thorne, nearly pressing his entire body to Mikael's front. "C'mon, baby, gimme a little love."

Mikael grimaced and pushed his forearms against Thorne. Unfortunately, his ability couldn't win against the sheer strength of the other teen who was clearly taller, more muscled, and very determined to get Mikael into bed with him. He kept the pressure on Thorne's chest while the teen was laughing and cooing at Mikael's pathetic attempt at keeping him away.

"You're clearly playing hard to get, baby. You're letting me get so close to you, yet not allowing me to kiss your pretty lips. How cruel." he purred, the tone grating in Mikael's ears.

Mikael shuddered and continued to push against Thorne, but he was starting to get tired with his legs pinned apart. "Leave me alone!" he growled. "I won't say your name, your voice is creepy as fuck, and you are a total psycho!"

Thorne only laughed again, curling down to nuzzle Mikael's jawline while the teen writhed. "Fuck, I love you so much, Volkov. You're so cute."

Mikael thrashed and then yelped when his wrists were grabbed in one hand. They were quickly slammed above his head. Mikael's breath left him as Thorne firmly pressed their bodies together. The shorter teen nearly threw up as Thorne started grinding his package on him.

Raphael was nowhere in sight when Thorne had grabbed Mikael, but the silvery light blond-haired teen doubted that Raphael had enough strength to pull Thorne off him. It was possible if Raphael had adrenaline coursing through his veins, but his boyfriend wasn't even present. Mikael was terrified.

"Stop!" shouted Mikael, then shot up in bed.

He panted, quickly wiping his tears as he curled over his knees. "Fuck," he whimpered. "Fucking hell."

Unfortunately, Mikael had a nightmare he remembered this time, since it was based on the horrible encounter with Thorne the day before when he was at school. Raphael hadn't been anywhere in sight or within range for Mikael to sense him when Thorne pinned him to a quiet corner under the stairs. Mikael did stop Thorne from attacking him, but the taller teen's sheer strength completely overpowered his own. It truly terrified Mikael. He could completely understand from that encounter alone why Raphael hid from the psycho.

A soft knock landed on Mikael's door. He looked into the darkness as the door opened. "Son?" asked Anton.

"Papa, did I wake everyone up?"

Anton sighed as he stepped forward in his bunny slippers. Mikael wasn't in the mood to laugh, but he did smile as his stepfather sat down on the bed next to him. Anton hugged Mikael tightly and petted his head.

"Mikael, your mom told me the situation when you got back from the company's headquarters the day before yesterday. So what happened in school that made you feel this frightened?"

Mikael hugged Anton and pressed his face into his stepfather's chest. "Thorne all over again. He pinned me to a spot and started touching me, even trying to kiss me. He was too strong, Papa, but I did my best to fight back. I was so scared." he said, muffling his voice into Anton's shoulder. He lifted his head and clenched Anton's pajama shirt. "Papa, I was lucky to get away because I was barely able to knee him. But I think he would have done more had I not been able to do that."

"Oh, Mikael..." breathed Anton, hugging the teen tightly. "That damned bastard will not get away with hurting my little eldest."

Mikael chuckled. "Little, Papa?"

"You're already grown and Kirill will be taller than you eventually. So you're my 'little eldest', Mikael."

The teen laughed, his heart and mind feeling a bit lighter and happier after his conversation with Anton. It again reminded Mikael of how wonderful his stepfather was in general (as a person) and was truly thankful that Annika had met her soulmate. Anton kissed Mikael's forehead and guided his back to the bed, petting the teen's head until he felt much more calm and relaxed.