Chapter 13

Bill was hungrily staring at Mikael as the teen climbed out of the car. The much older man was definitely six inches taller than him and Raphael (who were basically the same height) and the man also had probably close to a hundred pounds of extra weight and muscle.

He was a little intimidating to Mikael, especially because he knew the man liked the way he looked (aside from Bill being a pedophile/child molester). On the other hand, a lot of people liked Mikael's appearance since he was a model and actually one of the most famous in the industry, but that's beside the point.

Raphael relocked his fingers with Mikael's own and tugged the other teen towards the simple two-story house deep in suburbia. It was much farther away from the city than Mikael's home and it was set back a bit on some land. The house wasn't readily seen from the road due to the overgrown nature of thick trees and tall shrubs. The outside of the old house was a faded tan with white trim. There was paint peeling at the corners of both the house and front porch. The stairs creaked on the way up onto the porch, and Mikael tried not to stiffen when he heard Bill's heavy breathing behind him.

As Raphael opened the door, a sickly sweet male voice crooned, "Billy, you took ages to get that fucking bitch home. Did he sedu—?"

Richard came face to face with Mikael, although this older man was taller than the teens and slimmer than Bill in both weight and muscle mass. Richard stared at Mikael with wide eyes, then at his "Billy" with a silent question.

Mikael felt sick to his stomach. He had to get Raphael out of this place. It was hell for him to even stand there with Raphael's physical abuser in front of them within arm's length and his boyfriend's molester at their backs. Again, Mikael squeezed Raphael's fingers to give the other teen a little bit of comfort.

"This kid is Raphael's friend." explained Bill, pressing one hand against Mikael's back and pushing him forward towards Richard. "Introduce yourself."

Raphael was more tense after Bill had touched Mikael, but he only gripped his boyfriend's hand tighter. Mikael offered his right hand to Richard with a pleasant smile on his face, although fury and disgust reigned supreme in the background of his mind.

"It's nice to meet you both," he said smoothly. "My name is Cale Volkov."

Richard was now staring at Mikael, but he slid his fingers across the teen's palm and gave him a firm handshake. "Cale, huh? Good to meet you. I'm Richard Wayne and my husband is Robert, but everyone calls him Bill."

Bill came around to also get a handshake. Mikael could guess the reason in an instant. He had to use all of his willpower to not shudder as Bill unashamedly stroked his hand before and after the handshake. Mikael dropped his hand the second he could. Raphael was tense at his left side, which was completely understandable.

"So, you and Raphael can go up to his room and hang out. When will you be heading home?"

"Before dark, sir." Mikael had almost spat out the respectful word. The last thing those bastards deserved was respect. But he had to play it safe for now.

Richard hummed, then smiled. "Okay, boys. Run along."

Raphael practically yanked Mikael away from his abusers and flew upstairs with nearly silent steps. Mikael was a little less quiet, but he was partly being dragged up the steps. Raphael rushed to his bedroom and pulled Mikael inside, then shut his door. His breaths were leaving him in short gasps as he put his back to the door and slid down.

"Mika, baby, come here." he rasped, so Mikael was on his knees at his boyfriend's side in an instant. "Oh fuck, I was so scared."

Mikael growled. "I was so fucking pissed off."