Kit

I watched as Forth rode off. I waited till he left and then I went up to my room. Was replying messages post shower when I saw his contact; The Gentle Giant. I snickered.

Then, a sense of melancholy swept over me as I thought of the times we had dinner together, the time I spent together with him setting up, the times he actually made himself seem all flirtatious just to keep my mind off Ming. He has been trying to be a good friend and here I was, being an ass about it.

I hovered over his number, wondering if I should call him. Just as I thought I should, the phone rang. I nearly dropped it when I realized it was coming from him!

I picked it up and tried to smooth my voice before talking but instead of his low gravelly voice, I heard a female.

"Hello, are you Forth's friend?"

"Yes I am. Er who are you?"

"I am Nurse Khun speaking from the Thai General Hospital. This man was brought in about 10 mins sgo, having had a bike accident. Do you have his family contact so I can call?"

"I don't have that but I will call people who do and I will come down first. Where do I come?"

"Come to the A&E; he's still receiving treatment."

I replied in the affirmative, called Beam and Pha who said they will reach out to his family and meet me there. I grabbed my keys and made my way there. But as I did, my heart was beating wildly. I really hope that nothing had happened to this Forth!

Once I got to the hospital, I went straight to the A&E; where I saw some nurses and a doctor around Forth. He was out and appeared to have multiple injuries on his arms and face. My heart lurched and I went forward only to be stopped by Nurse Khun midway. She told me they were finishing up dressing his wounds and would transfer him to a general ward. She asked me to go up there shortly. I nodded and went out and bumped into the boys. Lam and Park were there too. Forth's family were currently in Europe travelling but the boys had dropped them a text and said they will update them. Beam saw my face and came closer to me, grabbing my shoulders softly. About 20 minutes later, we all went up. Forth had been transfered up, his wounds cleaned up and dressed accordingly.

I sat down by his side as Nurse Khun filled us in. Apparently Forth was riding out from this fried chicken cafe with some food when he was knocked down by a semi drunk driver. I looked up startled when I heard the name of the cafe, as it was the same one we had gone to eat at previously. His belongings were in a box by the window and I went to take a look. I saw his watch, mobile phone, some rings, his Engineering bracelet and the receipt from the cafe bloodied but it had been a receipt for 20 pc chicken and 4 beers, the exact same order we had the last time.

Was he coming to see me back? I would never know now, would I? I turned to see him as he laid unconscious, Park and Lam whispering something in his ears. Beam was updating Ming on the phone while Pha stood protectively over Lam. And me, I jsur kept my eyes on Forth the whole time, willing him to wake up.