thirteen;

not edited btw so cut me some slack tho

//

CHAPTER 13:

"Marnie, this is my band. Band, this is Marnie." Luke put his arm over me.

"Hi," I shy wave my hand as Luke sat down.

"So, this is the girl you've been texting," Calum smiles and shakes my hand.

"Yo Marnie, you make a mean slush. I didn't even wake up with a hangover!"

Michael beams as Ashton agrees by giving him a high five.

I smile and nod. They're sober and extremely hot. It's not the first time I've met them, but now that they know who I am, it makes this ten times more nerve wrecking. Plus, they're all sitting down in their booth and I'm awkwardly standing up.

"Wait, you're the girl from the slush shop? I'm so sorry I didn't realize who you were when you texted me. I was so confused," Ashton says.

"Oh, it's fine. You guys were all pretty wasted, so I didn't have my hopes up." Yes I did.

Luke turns to me, "Where's your friend?"

"Friend?" Calum looks up.

"Yeah, I came here with my friend." I reply.

"So you weren't lying about that boyfriend, huh?" Luke asks and I choke on my own spit.

"Wait, what? I came here with my friend, Josie. I told you about her once."

"Oh yeah," Luke lets out an uncomfortable cough.

"Is she hot?" Calum asks.

"The hottest lesbian that has the hottest lesbian girlfriend." I smile.

The three boys burst into laughter while Calum sinks lower in his seat.

"Take a seat," Ashton offers. I look at their booth and they're were no seats left.

"Here," Luke patted his knee, "If you don't mind."

"Oh okay," I said casually as I set my butt upon his knee. Thank you, I would like to thank everyone I know. Does this mean I'm a groupie? Am I a groupie yet?

The boys talk among themselves as I scan the crowd for Josie. I gave up trying after five minutes.

Me: where are you?!!!!!!!

Josie Cat: i told you i went to the bathroom. where are you?

Me: um no you didn't! and at the booths... pls hurry it's awkward...

Josie Cat: YOU'RE WITH THEM OH MY GOD OMW

A few minutes later, I see Josie bursting from the crowd clearly out of breath. I quickly get up from Luke's knee, walk over to her, and secretively pinch her arm, "Don't you ever leave me like that again, are you crazy?" I whisper.

"Yes, yes I am," she glanced at the table, "They're so hot! Ah, they look like Greek Gods! Snapback Michael on a Sunday, yet I feel so unholy!"

"Shh, keep it down. Where's Tabitha anyways?"

"Not too sure, she said she was here."

"Well, come on. I feel awkward." I drag her over to the table.

"Hey, um, guys this is my best friend, Josie. Josie this is, uh, yeah." I watch as Josie shakes each of their hands.

"So you're the hot lesbian," Calum winks.