sixteen;

read my new story it's called "limerence" thank you :-)

//

CHAPTER 16:

"They were so damn good! Don't even get me started on Halsey; she is a queen!" I grab Luke's hand and twirl myself around it. I take another sip of the complimentary beer that was in the luxury box.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he takes the beer out of my hands and throws it into the trash, "That's enough for you, Marnie."

"You're so boring!" I whined.

"And you're so drunk!" he imitates me.

"I promise you I'm not drunk. I really just love concerts!" I jump up and down.

Luke eyes me slowly nodding, "For whatever reason, I believe you."

"And you should."

"Ashley said to meet her in the fourth dressing room on the left," Ashton looks up from his phone.

"That's the same room me and you stayed in at when we played here!" Calum nudged the curly haired boy, "It should be right, about--- Here!"

"I'm so excited! I missed Ashley, now we can talk about Pokémon in person instead on text!" Michael opened the door for everyone. We all walked into the empty room.

"Ashley!" Ashton called out and another door opened with a beautiful blue-haired-angel floated out of another room.

"Ashton!" she ran over to him and hop-hugged him. I almost peed in my pants; my daddy and mommy embracing. 'Love' was the only word that popped into my head. They released each other, and she greeted Calum with a big hug.

She looks over at Luke and Michael, suspiciously eyeing them. I look towards the boys and it seems as if all three of them were telepathically speaking.

"And who are these cuties?" Ashley asked.

"This is Marnie," Luke spoke up.

"And Josie, her best friend," Michael introduces. Ashley came up to us four and gave all of us a big hug. I looked over to my best friend grinning. I tried keeping my cool, but I was shaking like crazy. Luke grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"Nice to meet you, guys. I didn't know Luke could even get a girlfriend and Mikey-- damn didn't know you had it in you," Ashley gushes, "You pick 'em nice, dudes, they're hot!"

"Oh, no--"

"We're not--"

"I mean, we're--"

"Not dating."

Ashley looks at each of us with her mouth open. She turns to Calum and Ashton to hopefully get some answers and the who boys nod.

"Here's the low down: Luke met Marnie because she found his number on google. Josie is her best friend," Calum started.

"We got drunk one night and went to Marnie's job, but we didn't know it was Marnie's job. We met her, but we didn't know we met her," Ashton continues.

"Then Luke put two and two together and realized that it was her so then he made plans to go clubbing with her, and we all went."

"That's where we all met officially. The morning after I went to Macca's with Ash and we came back to our tension filled hotel room."

"Luke and Marnie were there looking a little love-y, and Michael was naked in bed with Josie and Josie's girlfriend."

"Josie is gay, by the way. She has a girlfriend named Tabitha which we met at the club too," Ashton fills in and looks around, "Wait, I just noticed that she isn't here. Where is Tabitha?"