twenty four;

when aren't my chapters -unedited-

//

CHAPTER 24:

My hot boyf: hiii girlfriend

Me: hello luke

My hot boyf: glad you're up. a car will pick you and jos up in an hour

Me: why did you leave so early this morn?

My hot boyf: we have this radio gig for hits1 in like two hours. had to be here early.

Me: we literally just got back from disneyland 5 hours ago

My hot boyf: duty calls babygirl duty calls

My hot boyf: now start getting ready baby. see you soon. x

I bring myself into a fetal position underneath Luke's warm comforter. I close my eyes a little while longer. My little rest didn't last long since Josie let herself into the room and jumped on me.

"Wake up!" she screams.

"I am awake," I groan under the comforter.

Josie rips the white fabric off of me and slides into it, "Wow, Luke's bed is way more comfortable than Mikey's."

"Probably because you're back has been slammed into it every night since we got here," I roll my eyes.

"Aw, little baby Marnie is sex-deprived?" she pouts.

"No, I'm not thank you very much. Not all relationships are about sex, Josie. Luke and I have been together for, like, four hours," I tell her.

"I'm not even with Mikey officially and I've got the D."

"Aren't you gay?" I ask.

"Aren't you rude?"

I get up from bed and put my hands up defensively, "You right."

I make my way to my luggage in the corner of the room which is unbelievably messy. I've been here less than five days and I have already made a mess of Luke's temporary room.

"Our ride is going to be here in an hour so get up and get ready," I grab my change of clothes and walk to the bathroom. Before, I hop into the shower, I put on the radio that was in the bathroom. Musicians these days, who even has a radio in their bathroom?

As I lather on some shampoo, the beat drops to Justin Bieber's 'Where Are Ü Now.' I violently bob my head up and down causing shampoo to get into my eye. I curse under my breath as I blindly find my towel to wipe my eyes. My fingers reach something and I bring it to my closed burning eyes.

"Cheezus crust," I open my eyes and blink the blurriness away. I focus on the material in my hands. I shriek and throw Luke's TMNT briefs on the ground.

Why does this boy not clean after himself? Gross, I just got ball sweat on my face. I over dramatically gag and let the water hit my face as I wash off the imaginary boy stench.

I finish my business and change into my clothes. I see that Josie has used the other bathroom and had a shower as well. We both dry our hair and put on our make up finishing just in time as Luke texts me that our car should be waiting outside their house's automatic gates.

Josie and I get into the back of the car and basically stare at each other. The residential area we drive past is empty since it was only five in the morning. But once we got into the freeway, it was busy. You would think that since its early in the morning people wouldn't be up, like in Arizona, but in LA the freeway is crazy. Everyone drives crazy, everyone is in a hurry. I love that the city is always moving. I love how everyone has some place to go and is rushing.