Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Jisungs Life- Monday, October 5 (IRL September 15)

Jisungs POV

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?" Felix yelled at the top of his lungs. He and I are currently playing a very competitive game of Mario Cart, on the couch in my bedroom. Both of our eyes were locked on the tv, Felix in the lead with Jisung not to far behind. Suddenly "Game Over" came across his screen as Felix crossed the finish line.

"Congrats, you win again," I say in the most sarcastic way possible. I pout and hit Felix's shoulder as he sticks his tongue out at me. "Maybe just have a natural skill like me and you wouldn't take so many L's."

 At that statement, I angrily got up and threw him to the ground with force, but before I could fully make the throw, he grabbed me and pulled me down with him. I now lay on top of him, both of my legs on the side of his hips and my head on his chest as my eyes widen with shock. I slowly lift my head and looked him directly in his eyes.

 The same eyes, that not to long ago, were full of pain because of him. We stare for a few more seconds before Felix slowly starts to lean in, slowly caressing his hand on my chin. I quickly averted my eyes and sit back up quickly.

 I avoid eye contact with him but I can see the regret he holds. Jeongin who was comfortably laying on my bed, was witnessing the whole thing. He couldn't stand the second hand embarrassment so he decided to change the subject by talking about a new TV series he started watching.

There is a good reason for not kissing Felix. We have already been through this. Just a few months ago me and him were dating. I truly only dated him to see if I could somehow develop the same feelings, he had for me. That wasn't the case, he only helped me realize how much I love him as a friend. 

I know that makes me a bad person but He liked me so much I couldn't just say no. Who knows what can happen what could happen when you start to get to know someone on a romantic level. It just didn't work out for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours pass and Felix and Jeongin have already left to go home. I lay in my bed and hope to waste as much time as possible before I have to go to school tomorrow. It's not that I don't like school--Actually, I love it. I have always been so naturally good at it. I attend a Performing Arts school so singing and dancing are my main focus.

The Problem is the people who attend the school. There are many Cliches in my school. The main four are the Jock, the Popular Girls, the Bullies, and the Nerds. Of course, I had to fall in the worst category possible- the Nerds.

It's not that bad being a nerd. We get our own Table in the cafeteria. Of course, it's a little beat up and by the trash cans but we make it work. We also get highly respected by the teachers. It's really good. The only thing really bad, Is the bullies.

We are the perfect target for bullies, especially me. I've danced for years and I can't seem to grow a single muscle. I am just a little, frail, ugly piece of squirrel.

Minho, Chan, Changbin, and Wooyoung. That's the name of those delinquents of the bullying group. Chan isn't all that bad. Honestly, he hasn't ever done anything to me, if anything he try's to get Mingo and Changbin to stop their foolish behaviors. Though, he still choose to hang out with them and in my book that's a big enough offense to be considered a part of the bully cliché.

Minho and Changbin are the ones you want to be worried about. They do all the typical bullying things, Swirlies in toilets, shoving me in lockers, and worst of all pantsing me in front of the whole school.

Tomorrow though I have decided I am not going to let them bully me anymore. I will stand my guard against them, no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy guyyyssss <333

This is my first ff I hope you like it... Anybody got any theory's for upcoming chapter's???

GET TO KNOW YOUR AUTHOR FUN FACT OF THE DAY: (feel free to add question in the comments)

I have 6 pets in total and I only love 1 :))!! (Future edit: yah that one I love Ha. Ha. Died. Don't worry I'm fineeeee. :/)

See you soon stay,

Row~<3