Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Nerds don't belong With Bullies- Friday, October 9

3rd POV

Jisung and Minho both went back to there daily lives after the events in the bathroom --At least almost normal. Jisung hasn't had a single bullying encounter since Tuesday, the day he helped Minho.

He hasn't even seen them in the halls, and when he does Minho seems to grab the others attention and they walk somewhere else. In the back of Jisung head he thought maybe he was avoiding him, but why would The Lee Minho avoid him? After all he should be thanking jisung for his help.

It's now lunch period and he was telling Felix about his and Minho's encounter in the bathroom and everything that's happened since He just wanted someone else POV of his situation. "YOU WERE HELPING LEE MINHO?!?!?" Felix said while plopping his lunch on there designated table, in the corner by the trash cans.

"Yea..." Is all Jisung said. "Are you crazy that guy has bullied you constantly since this year started, he even called u the f slur minutes before and you still offered to help." Felix said unable to comprehend the stupidity of his best friend. "I couldn't help it he looked like he was in so much pain and its not like he is the worst, Wooyoung is way worst."

"Your too nice ji." Felix shook his head, "Also he landed on your lap and ruffled your hair, OO LA LA!! Think maybe he got a thing for you?" Jisung choked on his water and a slight heat rose to his cheeks, "Are you crazy you said himself he has bullied me."

Right as Jisung finished his sentence Seungmin, Jeongin, and Hyunjin all made to the table and sat in front of them.

Jisung and Felix were both shocked to see Hyunjin sitting at a table. He does bully people but ever since he started dating Seungmin he hasn't. Though, he usually sits with Minho, Chan, Changbin, and Wooyoung in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Hey guys, Hyunjin sitting with us today, that okay?" Seungmin asks. We both nod slightly, "Why are you sitting here??" Felix's asks boldly. Seungmin slaps Felix shoulder and glared, but Hyunjin seems un bothered by the question. "Obviously I would prefer to sit with my Boyfriend then at a table of girls trying to flirt with me and my other friends. Plus, they are not in the cafeteria yet so they can't question me either." Seungmin blushed at Hyunjin comment.

Jisung looks fazed by Hyunjin presents. that's mostly because he could never understand how Seungmin can like a bully, let alone date him. Jisung decides to whisper to Felix, "Why would Seungmin date a bully, It doesn't make sense to me." Felix looked at Jisung that back at his lunch. "Not all of them are bad some of them are actually.... Sweet." Felix said that last part quietly.

Jisung eyes widened, "What do you mean sweet?!? Are you crazy, who is sweet and a bully?" Jisung stares shocked at Felix. Felix realizes what he said and turns his body away from Jisung. Jisung notices this and questions him, "FELIX! Don't tell me your going for a bully like Seungmin?!!" Felix looks at him but quickly looks up to see people behind Jisung.

Behind him was Minho, Chan, and Changbin standing around the table.

"Hyunjinnie what are you doing?" Chan questioned in a softer voice then the rest were used to hearing. "Eating w/ my boyfriend so if you have no reason to be here you can go now, I already told you I don't want any part of your plan."

"Your the only person who is smooth enough to distract Mrs. Kim while we re arrange he room." Changbin spoke up. "Fine but you all better be taking me to dinner--wait no me and my boyfriend." Hyunjin said while crossing his arms and deadpanning them. "Deal." Minho said walking away.

"Hyunjin I already promised Jisung and Jeongin we would spend the night tonight and go to the arcade tomorrow." Seungmin said to Hyunjin. "That's all right you can bring them too!" Hyunjin hugged Seungmin "GAHH I'm so excited!"

o(≧▽≦)o

Heyyy guyyyssss <333

4th chapterrr... Whats your thoughts?!?!?

GET TO KNOW YOUR AUTHOR FUN FACT OF THE DAY: (feel free to add question in the comments)

I am from the United Statess

Chapter 5 Gets JUICCCYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you soon stay,

Row~<3