Chapter 11

Chapter 11- Homophobia - Sunday, October 11

3rd POV

Minho had gotten home around 7pm yesterday after being dropped off after spending some time with chan. His father wouldn't be coming home till late that night anyways. When he got home he decided to sleep early, due to all the work he had done that day.

Minho woke up late in the morning because he couldn't help think about what happened while painting with jisung yesterday, all night. He did feel bad that he got mad.. he actually felt really bad. 

He thought about texting him to apologize several times but he relized he didn't have his number. 

When being sad he remembered something else. 

the kiss.

 He has freely explored his sexuality when it came to women, but not once did he with men.

Minho did have his fair share of glances at men who he thought were fine. He didn't think it could be because he was gay.

But he did enjoy it. He enjoyed the kiss him and jisung shared.

And he hated himself because of it.

His dad grew up in a Christian family, very against anyone part of the LGBTQIA+ community. He made it very known too.

Seoul is a pretty diverse city in general so there is the occasional gay couple. His dad always finds some way to make a rude comment about them. One he made all leave a fancy reservation because they placed us next to a gay couple. 

Maybe it wasn't that he didn't know he was gay, but didn't want to admit that part of him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho puts on a comfy white sweater with some riped black jeans. He decided to take a photo for his insta because it had been a while. 

LeeKnowWeKnow98

Liked by DakIsMe and 49,134 others

LeeKnowWeKnow98: I'm Sorry forgive me...
Comments:
chanaussierbro97: Must of been bad if your apologizing. Call me if u need to talk. 

MinhoIsHot:
I forgive you for your being so damn hot.

Jinnieboo69: Idk wut this abt but ik u gunna be okay.
LeeKnowWeKnow98: yah maybe but i messed up... 

Wooyoungddy00: No @  but i hope u talking to me. 
LeeKnowWeKnow98: Not a chance! I don't even know there @.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minho had spent the rest of his morning, and some of his afternoon watching cat videos on his phone. 

He got hungry and decided to go to a convenience store close to his house. When walking down stairs he was met with his dad putting his shoes away. 

"Haven't seen you all day, you should really get out more, laziness makes you fat." 

Minho didn't say anything instead continued to walk towards the show rack. 

Before he could walk out his dad started talking again. "So how did the first day of community service go." again Minho didn't say anything, just started to slide his shoes on. "Don't you make me repeat myself boy."

Minho hated when his dad would ask a question like How's your day  or anything remotely connected to it. He hated when his dad would try and act like a dad. He would never be his family, in Minho's eyes. 

Minho continued to ignore his dad, and he was fed up with it. He grabbed Minho by the collar and lifted him up. "I'm your father, if I ask a question you answer." Minho only rolled his eyes pushing his dad away. 

"I'm not some little kid anymore that you can throw around when you feel like it. YOU ARE NOT MY DAD, I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT BIOLOGICALLY IS TRUE, YOU WILL NEVER BE MY DAD." 

Minho's dad was beyond pissed but decided to not say anything in return.

"Now I'm going to go get some food, I don't care if you want me to be confined to my room for  the next week." 

Minho's dad scoffs. "Of course you are, you fucking fat ass. Don't expect me to pay when you get heart disease from being fucking obese."

Minho didn't want to hear anymore of what his dad was saying, so he left. 

Walking to the convenience store. 

~~~~~~~~~

Ni Hao, 

11th chapterrr...OPINIONSSSSS ?!??!?!?!?!?

GET TO KNOW YOUR AUTHOR FUN FACT OF THE DAY: (feel free to add question in the comments)

I AM CRAZYYYYYYY IN LOVE WITH LEE KNOW... the question was who is my bias. 

Almost 500 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR CRYING I'M NOT CRYING.  ummmm also sorry for the short chapter.. I'm tired. JUICY CONTENT SOOOONNNNNN *Insert smirk emoji x10*

BYE BBG's and BBB's,

Row~<3