Chapter 25

Chapter 25-Jeongchan- Saturday, October 22

3rd POV

Lately, Chan has been experiencing a massive amount of jealousy. Not because he wants Minho or Han, but because he wants to love and be loved. Chan is the type of person that can not live completely contently unless he has love. 

Since Minsung has been crashing at his house, he has to constantly see them snuggling and kissing. He has found himself tearing up just at the thought of being alone forever. He has been on others to help him deal with it. 

He couldn't go to Changbin and Felix since he knows there is stuff going on between them, and didn't want to spoil the mood.  And he clearly couldn't go to Minsung. He tried contacting Seungjin but their too busy in their couplie life, and they can't relate to him. The last person left was Jeongin. 

So Jeongin has been trying to help Chan and to support him emotionally. Jeongin figures that he should give Chan a distraction. Plus he thinks it would be nice to hang out alone, since they have only hung out when the group was around.

~~~~~~~~~~~

On Call  

Hey Channie 

Hey Jeongin 

I know you have been feeling down about the whole couples and crap, so i was thinking about finding you a distraction. 

Oh... What kind of distraction? 

Well my cousins own a lake house, and I was thinking about taking a trip down their tonight. You down?

I'm not sure. 

Come on Chan Just for one night! 

I don't want to be a bother to you. 

CHan you can never be a bother to me! PLEASSEEEE. 

I am not sure i'd have to think about it. 

Okay channie let me know if you change your mind. 

Alright See you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chan really wants to go to the lake house but he feels like he is such a bother to Jeongin. He already had to deal with Chan constant complaining and he didn't want to put down Jeongins mood. 

Plus, he kind of had a thing for Jeongin and he didn't know how he would hold himself back if he had to share a lake house by themselves. So he said no. 

A few minutes later he walks into his living room and Sits next to Minsung cuddling on the couch. 

"Hey Guys!" chan says trying to engage in a conversation with them. Instead of replying to chan, mostly because they weren't paying attention, they continued to feed each other popcorn. They even put a popcorn between their lips and handing it but kissing. 

"Guys! Do you have to do that in front of me." They finally noticed Chan's presence. "Oh hey chan, wanna watch a movie with us?" 

"I would rather put salt in my eyes then have to sit next to you guys doing that for a whole two hours." 

"Your lose" 

Then Minsung went back to what they were doing. 

Chan was becoming more and more miserable as they continued on. He kept thinking about Jeongins offer, and it kind of seemed irresistible at this point. 

He pulled out his phone and sent a message. 

I'm Down 
Read 11:22 am 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooooo,

25th chapterrr.................. share overall opinions here

GET TO KNOW YOUR AUTHOR FUN FACT OF THE DAY: (feel free to add question in the comments)

I just found out i have a 4.01 GPA. Kinda impressed ngl. 

Hey, It's only been a week since my last chapter. Im getting better I promise. 

What are you feeling about the JeongChan development?

Poor Lonely chan tho fr fr. 

Bye bye w/ a side jiddies and miniddies,

RowieRow~<3