Chapter 12

Chapter 12- Happiness - Saturday, October 11 - Sunday, October, 12 

3rd POV

Jisung just got back from hanging out with Felix and Jeongin at the arcade. His mom stops him at the door to ask if he wants dinner. "Sure mom." he replies. 

Jisung and there parents start up conversation about random things from there lives. In particularly His mom brings his sudden happier attitude lately. 

"Does this mean things at school are starting to get better?" she asks curiously. 

"It's nearly a week since any bad thing has happened to me, I think I am finally starting to feel happy." jisung says giddily. 

"Oh yah honey your teacher told me your watching over a student for stage crew." 

"Ah yes that's true, one of my past bullies actually." Jisung says in a content manner. 

"WHAT. Do I need to call the principle, I don't want anyone hurting my baby." She says standing up. 

"Mom it's fine I swear...... Behind all his layers he is actually kindaaa... nice" 

Jisung mom sighs heavily. "He better be because this mama bear gonna be unlocked" she says matter of factly. 

"I assure you mom nothings wrong."

That was a lie. 

 A lot is wrong but jisung did not want to admit it. He was starting to get somewhere with Minho but he had to go and ruin it all. 

He would back to that day and swipe away any nosiness he had left in him away. 

He wish he could talk to Minho but he was scared. Not scared of his as a person, but scared of rejection. 

Him and Minho were starting to become friends, and he doesn't just want to be put to the side like he was never there. Plus Jisung started to actually feel warm around Minho. It's like before jisung was in a blizzard but all of a sudden a heat source came into his life.... Minho came into his life. 

Jisung knew Minho for over a year but not once did he feel this warmth. Only when they started getting closer, and Minho's true colors were starting to show and he come out of his shell that he experienced this rise in temperature.

Not once in his life did jisung experience this phenomenon before.  

He liked it. 

Jisung wanted his heat source back....

He Needed  his heat source back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner jisung and his mom said there goodbyes, because she worked as a night time nurse. He decided to go to bed. 

The next morning he immediately went to take a shower. 

After a long thoughtful 30 minute shower jisung got out, looking for some clothes. While looking around he spotted a black hoodie. The one Minho gave him right before they had an argument. 

Jisung decided to wear the hoodie. It smelt just like Minho, this made an odd sensation in Jisungs stomach, like  butterflies swarming. 

Jisung also put on some white jeans, with rips all down the thigh. It complimented his figure nicely. 

When jisung finish getting dressed he grabed his house keys and phone and walked down and out the door. He was going to a gas station located a little far from his house. It was about an hour walk from his house.  

It was the only convenience store that sold turtle chips in a 20 mile radius and he had a mission, a mission to get his warmth back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

привет,

12th chapterrr... please share opionnnn!

GET TO KNOW YOUR AUTHOR FUN FACT OF THE DAY: (feel free to add question in the comments)

I am an Aries. 

Thank you guys for interacting with my story so much! 
Also sorry for the short chapters. 1. I'm tired and 2. The next few chapters make up for it. 

Wuv U stays,

RowRow~<3.