Chapter 27

Chapter 25-Jeongchan Part Two- Saturday, October 22

3rd POV

"Sure" Jeongin says. He knows that something bad could definitely come from this but agrees anyways. 

"Okay do you want to be asked or ask first?" Chan says in a way that makes him seem like he has played this often. 

"Oh um ask me" Jeongin says continuing to nervously play with his hands. 

"Why are you so nervous all the time?" Chan says. He had this question stored for a while.

"What do you mean?" 

"Bruh, you are currently fiddling with your hands, you never seem sure of what you want to say, and you say sorry all the time. That doesn't just happen, your nervous, or traumatized for god sake." 

"oh." Jeongin feels bad that he noticed all those things. He must think he is broken. Chan must pity me. That's why he changed his mind about this trip. That's why he wants to talk. He wants to see the pitiful side of me. He probably thinks of me as some charity case. 

As Jeongin starts to get in his thoughts he starts to notice a tear trickle down his eye. Though he doesn't wipe it away. He feels paralyzed with anxiety. It only happens every once in a while, but mostly when his self worth seems to vanish. 

Chan was soon to catch quick notice of his silence and the tear. He stears the car off to the side of the road and stares at jeongin. He doesn't move. 

"Jeongin what's wrong?" Still no response. Just more tears. 

He grabs Jeongins wrist and shakes it a little while saying "Hey are you alive?" 

Jeongins initial reaction was to flinch and pull his hands closer to his face. This makes him cry more. 

Chan gets out of the car, while ongoing traffic speeds by to walk over to Jeongins side. He opens the door and he gentley pulls him into a hug, not wanting to scare him away like before. 

"Hey Innie its okay. What's the matter." He soothingly rubs his back. 

Jeongin cries more and starts to pull away. "Stop just stop." 

Chan felt bad that he made his uncomfortable. "I'm sorry Innie I just thought you needed some comforting. 

"That's the problem!" jeongin said in an upset tone. 

"What are you talking about?" Chan asks confused. 

"I am not a charity case, I'm not weak, I am not someone you can comfort because you pity me. Stop trying to care. There is no point." Jeongin said, his tears trickling less and he became more monotone. The numbness he usually feels starting to take over. 

Chan didn't know what to say. He was star struck. How could Yang Jeongin, THE yang jeongin think he pitys him. To chan, he is his world. He doesn't pity him, he just wants every second of everyday of his life to be happy. He just wants the best for him. He really likes jeongin so much so that he doesn't know how to put it into words. 

He did the next best thing. 

He kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooooo,

27th chapterrr.................. share overall opinions here

GET TO KNOW YOUR AUTHOR FUN FACT OF THE DAY: (feel free to add question in the comments)

I have never kissed a single person in my whole life. 

What are you feeling about the JeongChan development?

CHANIIE BOI WITH THE RIZZZZ

Bye bye w/ a side Jeongchaniddies,

RowieRow~<3