CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10- Arcade Rekindiling - Saturday, October 10

3rd POV

Chan dropped jisung off at the mall, insisting he walk all the way to the arcade with him for 'his safety.' The arcade was at the farther end of the mall so the walk was taking quite a while. "I hope Minho didn't cause you much trouble." chan started "He seemed to hate you less than most but now i'm not so sure."

Jisung looked down at the floor recalling the earlier days events. "I was just trying to help." jisung mumbled just enough for chan to hear. "Help? with what?" Chan questioned. Jisung sighed and explained everything that had happened since the day that they met in the bathroom. 

He of course left out the kiss, jealousy, or anything that romanticized anything between him and Minho. 

"That's a toughie." Chan let out "He is not one to share much of how he is feeling, I'm honestly surprised he even let you help him that day, mate." Jisung was honestly surprised himself. "I didn't mean to be inferior to him but it seem any hope of creating a good friendship has vanished."

"Don't be that down about it, did you know Minho's favorite snack is turtle chips." 

"Huh?" jisung was caught off guard by Chan's randomness. 

"Just wanted to let you know Minho's favorite chip is turtle chips. He once pushed a kid off his scouter to buy those chips, thought you could use that to your advantage." Chan smiled at jisung. 

"Oh" jisung said returning Chan's smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They made it to the arcade met with a smiling freckle boy and a foxy. 

"Hey jisungiee~~~" Jeongin greeted while giving him a big hug. Felix joining in seconds later. 

"why were you so late" Jeongin pouted. "Sorry that would be my fault." Jeongin looked to the side of jisung seeing Chan. "Oh d-don't worry about it." Jeongin said now embarrassed. 

"Well I should get going, nice seeing you guys again." Chan said. Winking at jisung as her 

"Bye Chan and thanks for driving me." Jisung said giving him a slight smile. 

They waved good bye and made there way into the arcade. They found the nearest table and took a seat. Jeongin and Jisung sitting next to each other, and Felix sitting across from them. 

"What should we eat Im SO HUNGRYYYYY" Felix whined. "I think pizza sounds good." Jisung claimed. "OO i Agree i'll go order." Jeongin said walking away to the  food part of the arcade. 

Jisung and Felix were left there in silence. 

They have never been alone together in the same room since they broke up. That wasn't intentional but they made plans without jeongin, or some other person being there with them. They also have never discussed what happened 5 days prior. 

They sat there in silence for a while until Felix finally spoke. 

"I-i need to tell you something." 

Jisung was scared for what he was going to say. He knew it probably had to with the fact that Felix was still in love with him. Then jisung would have to explain how he never really felt feeling for him in the first place all over again. As he watched his best friends face sink. 

"Look Felix i alrea-"

"I met someone" Felix interrupted 

"what?" Jisung was generally confused. 

"I met someone I think I really like them and..... I think they like me too. I have liked them for a while or at least I think I did. Having feeling still for you for a while made it hard to move on and find someone worthy for me. I-I just wanted to tell you...." Felix got more quieter as he continued on. 

Jisung sat there processing everything he was being told. Felix got more and more anxious as the silence filled the air with pressure that felt would pop his head any time. 

Jisung wasn't sad or mad or anything that would have negative feelings. It was just sudden and caught him off guard. 

Jisung smiled the goofiest smile he could and chuckled a little. "Felix I'm so happy for you. All I want for you is to be happy." Jisung got up and sat next to Felix, engulfing him in a hug. 

Felix eyes were brimmed with tears, happy tears. "I'm so happy, I think I'm finally moving on, and I think I'm for once truly happy with our friendship." Felix said. 

"Me too, hope this means you won't try to kiss me any more." Felix pushed jisung away. "Shut up It was your fault you put us in that situation." Felix defended. "Don't you dare put this on me, I had nothing to do with this."

They continued to bicker happily for a while. Jeongin came back with the pizza, happy to see his once broken friends, back to how they used to be. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HannieWasHere00

Liked by FoxyInnies and 36 others

HannieWasHere00 My forLifers <3

FoxyInnies: Ily
HannieWasHere00: Ilym 

MinhoIsHot: Your the one who taking my man right? 
HannieWasHere00: Nope don't worry 

Wooyoungddy00: Kys
HannieWasHere00: I'll tryy..
chanaussierbro97: Wooyoungddy00 My house, tmmr 8. Don't f**** miss it.
FoxyInnies: channie calm down. And you don't have to censor yourself. 
chanaussierbro97: FoxyInnies ur too cute

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciao,

10th chapterrr... share overall opinions here

GET TO KNOW YOUR AUTHOR FUN FACT OF THE DAY: (feel free to add question in the comments)

How am I motivated to write? It's one of the things I'm using to keep my self here rn. Life's tough, but i ain't no bitch to leave with some unfinished business.

Had homecoming, it was fun. Now i am going to stay up all night finishing homework, wasting my day away.

Sending love w/ a side of jiddies,

RowieRow~<3