CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8- Theater Practice Pt.2 - Saturday, October 10

3rd POV

"Are you serious right now?" Jisung said annoyed, "Your given one task to do, simple enough, to paint and not touch your phone. But now of course you have to go and text that stupid café gurl." 

"Jisung-" 

"Like how hard can it be to do one task, you know what I'm done here today I am going home I'll Just come back tomorrow to finish this up" Jisung started to take his painters apron off and pack his things.

"Jisung." Minho said getting annoyed. Jisung didn't reply.

Right when jisung was going to exit the room Minho grabed his shoulder and turned him around. Jisung heart flipped when he saw how close they were.

"Will you calm down, I'm sorry jeez" Minho said. 

That was the first time jisung ever heard Minho be remotely apologetic towards anyone. He knew Minho was genuine but he still wanted more our of it. "Why should I?"

"Because we have work to finish, Plus i said I'm sorry. 

"Humph.... fine but if I stay any longer u have to be off ur phone.... AND have to buy me cheese cake."

"Fine..... and about me texting, who said I was texting yun- I mean cafe girl." 

Jisung eyes widen realizing what he said. " I-i uh I d-don't um." 

"Don't worry cutie I know I'm irresistible, I don't mind you being jealous." Minho said smirking at jisung . 

Jisung rolled his eyes, "Wow what a way to be so egotistical, you wonder why you never have a steady relationship." 

Minho played along, "No its just because I haven't been with you you." he pulled jisung by his waist against him. Jisung cheeks reddened realizing what Minho was trying to do. Jisung looked up at Minho. They both stared into the others eyes. 

Jisung didn't want to move feeling safe in the olders arms. This new feeling he got with minho felt as if it was christmas morning. Minho wasn't sure that what he was doing was right, no he knew what he was doing was wrong. He couldn't help himself thought. He leaned in slowly taking in all of Jisungs features, lifting his hard to rub his thumb against his cheeks. Jisung leaned into his touch. HE closed his eyes prepared to have Minho's voluptuous lips against his. 

Minho leaned in more, finally connecting there lips. Jisung lips were soft, like a cozy blanket during the winter. There lips fit perfectly over each others as they moved in sync. Lust filled the air as they deepened the kiss. 

Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck to push him as close as he can. Minho smiled into the kiss at that action. Minho nibbled on Jisungs bottom lip asking for entrance. Jisung gladly complied, opening his mouth slowly. 

Minho slid his tongue in dancing around jisungs. Jisung fought for dominance but was easily taken down by Minho. 

Heat was filling the air fast as more time passed. They finally disconnected there lips to catch there breath. 

Jisung cheeks were flushed. 

"I-I um I think we should get back to work, and give me that." jisung said taking minhos phone and walking back to the roses to finish up some last details. 

Minho just smirked and got back to work on the boxes. 

------------------

Hallo,

8th chapterrr... please share opionnnn!

GET TO KNOW YOUR AUTHOR FUN FACT OF THE DAY: (feel free to add question in the comments)

I have never written so much for a story before.

Please don't be too mad at me for not updating in a week. I have had some major things going on right now! But now you will be rewarded with a double updateeeeeeeeee!! I'll get the second one out in a few hours at most.

Wuv U stays,

RowRow~<3.