Chapter 13

Chapter 13- The Start of Something New - Sunday, October 12

3rd POV

Minho was on his walk to the convenience store, earbuds in, distracting himself from his dreadful thoughts. He decided he wanted the rest of the day to be peaceful, because his dad doesn't deserve to make him cry.

He finally makes it to his destination, opening the door to the store, but he stops. He makes eye contact with a familiar boy.

Han jisung

They stair for what seems an eternity. Jisung is the one who breaks eye contact, continuing to search for what he came for. He got to scared to talk to Minho right now. He is at the store to buy an item for Minho, but he didn't think he would have to apologize so soon.

Jisung makes his way to the register, while Minho grabs a sandwich, a bag of chips, and a 64 ounce coke, then walking to stand behind the younger.

Jisung finishes paying, hurrying to get out the door, not sparing a glace at the older.

Minho hurry's to pay for his things as well. He walks out the door, and runs to the catch up with the smaller.

"Ey Jisung, Jisung, hey wait up." Minho yells catching up to jisung. Jisung turn to look at him confused. "Uh.. Hi" is all he said.

"I wanted to apologize to you." Minho said.

"What!? apologize to me?"

"Yes, I'm sorry for the way I treated you. I just I.... I don't tell many people about, well anything about me at all. Really only the ones I trust..."

Jisung stares up at Minho and see's the sincerity in his eyes.

He literally started laughing.

Minho was a bit taken back by Jisungs laughing. He looked down and felt shameful that he opened up to jisung this way."

Without hesitation he turns to walk away, but is immediately pulled back by jisung, wrapping his arms around him..... embracing him in what seemed to be a hug. Minho wrapped his arms around jisung hesitantly.

"Sorry, Sorry" Jisung says while holding back his laughter.

"I'm not laughing at your words, I see you mean them, and I appreciate them. I Just find it funny that we both are sorry even though the other wasn't even mad."

Jisung suddenly turns more serious.

"I um.. I bought you these" he hands them the turtle chips, that he had just bought.

"I am really sorry for pushing you to try and get an answer about your leg... you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.." Jisung says a tear falling down his cheek, looking up at Minho.

Minho wipes his tears away, looking into his big brown orbs.

"Don't be sorry for caring, and I'll tell you I promise"

Jisung smiled and they tightened there hug.

"How did you know these were my favorite chips by the way?" Minho questions.

"Chan Hyung"

"Oh so you have been asking about me?" Minho teases.

Jisungs starts to blush hiding his face in the crook of Minho's neck. "Had to make sure you would forgive me no matter what." Jisung shyly says.

Minho chuckles a little.

They both stay in eachothers embrace for a while longer. No one daring to split apart. Jisung has his warmth back.

"Say what are you doing right now?" Minho asks.

"Hugging you" Jisung cutely replies.

"Haha no no I mean what are you doing after we finish hugging." Minho looks down at jisungs cute face.

"Um I don't really have a plan, probably just going to watch a movie."

"Want to come somewhere with me?" Minho asks.

"Where?" Jisung asks.

"You'll see" Minho says while interlocking there fingers, and walking down the road, pulling jisung along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olá,

13th chapterrr...OPINIONSSSSS QQQWWWEEEENNNNNSSS ?!??!?!?!?!?

GET TO KNOW YOUR AUTHOR FUN FACT OF THE DAY: (feel free to add question in the comments)

I am from a state called Missouri in the Americas.

Hey guys, DOUBLE UPDATE WOOOOT WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay please tell me about yourselves, I want to get to know you guys a little bit better. Have a wonderous day :>

BYE BBG's and BBB's,

Row~<3