Chapter 17- Part 1

Chapter 17- Sleep Talking -  Early Saturday, October 18

3rd POV Part 1 (because my computer gonna die)

Chan's party was a blast with dancing, a little drinking, and lots of gossiping about random things like who has the biggest butts in their grades.

A little after Midnight mostly everyone went to sleep, but jisung who seemed to have everlasting energy wanted to stay up to watch a horror movie. Minho could of course never let him stay up by himself to watch a horror movie, decided to stay with him.

They were both on the ends of the loveseat ready to start the movie. 

"Which one do you think we should watch?" Minho asked as he was scrooling through the horror section on netflix. 

"I have seen most of these.... Hmmmm oh how about this one?" Jisung contemplated while pointing at a movie named 'the boy.' 

Minho hummed in reply and started the movie. 

Eventually they were both deep into the movie focusing on the plot. It wasn't that the movie was scary, but quiet creepy in a spine chilling way. 

Minho could see the fright in Jisungs eye's as the doll all of a sudden disappeared from it's seat. He grabbed Jisungs arm and scooched him the last few inches he was from him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder securely. 

"Aww your scared, thought you watched these all the time." Minho whispered chuckling slightly. 

"Who said i never got scared, i like the fright, it makes my blood rush." 

"I know what else can make your blood rush" Minho said smirking while desperately starring at Jisungs lips.

Jisung hit his arm "Watch the movie"

Jisung cuddled more into Minho laying his head on his side a putting his own arms to his chest. Minho just held him tighter. 

By the time the movie was ending jisung fright was replaced with exhaustion.

He had fell asleep, and as much as Minho would love to stay in this position with him forever he can't. 

"Hey, hey jisung sweetie." Minho said quietly while tapping Jisungs nose. 

Jisung stirred awake a looked up at Minho. Minho's heart did a few back flips . 

"U-uh you should go to the other guest room, I don't want to hurt your neck." 

Jisung scrunched his face then laid back on Minho, "I no wanna walk."

"Ur such a big babbie." Minho said squishing Jisung cheeks. 

"Hmmph am not." Jisung stated. 

"Sure" Minho said as he got up, picking jisung up as a baby. 

Jisung just cuddled closer to Minho's chest. 

"see I told you, baby." 

Jisungs eyes widened. "w-what?" 

Minho panicked. "No I- uh- I proved your a b-big baby, that's what i said." 

Jisung smiled "maybe i am" 

Minho cooed at Jisung and brought him to Chan's spare bedroom. 

He laid him down on the bed and covered him in a blanket. 

"Sleep tight." Minho patted his head, and went to walk out, but his wrist was grabbed. 

"Can you stay?" 

Minho thought about it for a second.  "You sure?" 

"mhmm" 

Minho walked to the other side of the full size bed, getting under the covers. He just laid on his back stiffly not sure what to do. Jisung then turned around and laid his head on Minho's chest. 

"Why are you such a jerk to me?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciao,

17th chapterrr... Part 1............... share overall opinions here

GET TO KNOW YOUR AUTHOR FUN FACT OF THE DAY: (feel free to add question in the comments)

MY besties name is wunie moonie 

I'm back :) i didn't want to write this whole chapter because i wouldn't be able to finish it and publish it because my computer about to die, and that would mean i would have to go charge it while typing and..............in conclusion today was my lazy day so i wrote half so i didn't have to get up from my bed.  but enjoy the cliffhanger :)

Bye bye w/ a side of jiddies,

RowieRow~<3