𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

[ CHAPTER THREE: Lazy Saturday ]

USUALLY, Adrianna would be super busy, as today is Saturday, but right now, she just wants to sleep and eat. "Hey Anna, how are you feeling?" Adrianna's mom asked, a worried expression eating at her face as she sat on the edge of Adrianna's bed. "I'm okay." Adrianna nods while she moves into a new position.

"Dad's grilling tonight, your favorite, steaks! I'm making Mac N' Cheese too." Adrianna's mom smiled down at Adrianna, moving a strand of hair from her face. "I'll be getting up soon, I promise, I just am very comfy." Adrianna promised. Her mother nodding in the process of leaving the room and shutting the door.

Adrianna laid in her bed for a moment more, staring at her window that showed a view of her street, it was 6:00 pm, the sun was starting to set and the sun had gleamed into Adrianna's room.

Her phone vibrated, a groan escaping Adrianna's mouth as she turned on her side to reach for her phone that laid on the side table. Once she looked at the screen, she looked to see a message from and Unknown number.

6:21 PM
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11TH

💬 Unknown: iMessage
📸 Instagram: @/dahliastevenson sent you a message!
🌥 Weather App: Lowest; 58 degrees Highest; 71 degrees
🛍 20% off on all accessories and shoes!
👻 Snapchat: dahlia 🦦 posted a video on their story!

Adrianna pressed on the message, 'It's Miguel!' The text read, she pressed onto the contact, putting "Miguel📚" as the contact name. She stared down, replying with a, "Hi!"

Adrianna placed her phone down before getting off of her bed, walking over to her closet to grab a new set of pajamas, changing into them before walking over to her desk. The desk was covered in books and pencils, some makeup and brushes in a different section. She grabbed her hairbrush before brushing through her tangled hair.

_____

"It was really good, thank you mom, thank you dad!" Adrianna smiled before walking over to place her plate in the sink. "You're welcome, sweetie." They both responded, a smile showing. "Thanks guys." Adrianna's brother, Jacob, smiled before walking over to the sink and washing Adrianna's and his's plates.

Their parents walked off to the living room, Adrianna sitting at the island counter, watching her brother's actions, "Stop being a weirdo, Adrian." Jacob half-joked. "Stop calling me that." Adrianna rolled her eyes as she pulled out her phone and scrolled through Pinterest and some other apps.

"I'm sorry, Adrian. Hey, I heard you're talking to that one guy, Miguel? I think that's his name." Jacob said out of nowhere. "I'm just his tutor, and we barely talked like 2 times." Adrianna explained.

"Hm," Jacob responded, obviously keeping all of his thoughts in. "What?" Adrianna asked at his sudden quietness. "Nothing— I just— I think it's weird that you of all people are his friend." Jacob shrugged as he finished up the dishes.

"Technically, we're not really friends, we just started talking... and why is it weird?" Adrianna asks, being confused. "It's just— you're you, and he's... him." Jacob shrugged and walked off.

Adrianna sat alone in the kitchen before getting up and walking to her room, leaving the conversation to rest. Adrianna walked to her unmade bed and laid down, her face being smushed into the pillows.

_____

a/n: this is a short filler chapter 😒🤟

guys, how do we feel about adrianna 🤭