𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

[ CHAPTER TWELVE: Super Surprises ]

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Madeleine laughed, the group were now playing 'Just Dance,' Miguel was failing terribly. "You suck." Tristan yelled, making Adrianna burst out into laughter. Miguel groaned and fell onto the floor, "You good, buddy?" Madeleine teased.

"No." Miguel sighed, he laid on the floor trying to catch his breath, the timer goes off. "It's time!" Mason yells, Adrianna and him racing towards the oven. Adrianna quickly opened the oven, not thinking before grabbing the pan.

"Shit!" Adrianna hissed, "Mason, grab the mittens, please." Adrianna gave a smile, trying to contain the burning sensation. It was a classic thing, getting burned while a boy is there. "Oh shit! Are you okay?" Mason asked, staring at Adrianna with a concerned look. "It's okay." Adrianna shook her head, trying to ignore his question.

Mason's question seemed to draw attention from everyone else, all of them walking in, looking towards Adrianna. "Anna?" Brianna asked, "Oh, yeah?" Adrianna looked towards her.

"Are you okay?" She asked, a nod quickly coming from Adrianna, "It's nothing." Adrianna smiled, taking the mitten from Mason and grabbing the pan. Once the pan was placed onto a hot plate, Miguel walked over, grabbing Adrianna's wrist, gently walking her to the bathroom.

"Miguel—

"No, come on."

Adrianna sighed, giving in. "What happened?" Miguel asked, smiling at her. "I burned my finger, it's okay! I've done it before, it doesn't hurt that bad—

Adrianna had seemed to ramble when she was nervous, it wasn't anything new, she'd done it before in front of Miguel. Adrianna stopped herself from talking anymore, shutting her mouth.

_____

Miguel had walked back, Adrianna sat there, in shock. He had kissed her. They actually kissed, their lips fully touched for more than a second.

What the fuck just happened?

10 minutes ago...

"I think you should maybe think twice about doing 7 dances in a row before complaining about how tired you are." Adrianna joked, "Maybe you should think twice before running to the oven and grabbing a hot pan." Miguel chimed back.

Adrianna shut her mouth, the two stared at each other, smiling widely. "Too soon." Adrianna rolled her eyes with a big grin, "Oops." Miguel shrugged.

The silence soon swallowed them in whole, they stared in each other's eyes for a bit. "You look really pretty right now." Miguel mumbled, looking stunned. Adrianna smiled, feeling her cheeks heat up. They stared for a while longer. Miguel stared down at her for a while more before leaning in, closely.

Her breath hitched, her heart stopped, her eyes widened, her heart quickly heated. The last time she felt this was when her parents announced their divorce, but she was feeling it again, in a good way, while Miguel Cazarez Mora's lips were on hers.

______

"What took you so long?" Dahlia exclaimed at her best friend, Adrianna, "Sorry, my dad called." Adrianna lied. Dahlia gave her a suspicious look before nodding and turning away.

"It's time to taste test." Tristan chimed in, "Yay!" Madeleine cheered, running to look at the different tiny cakes.

_____

a/n: 🤗🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

so... adrianna and miguel?!