𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

[ CHAPTER SIX: Glitter Catastrophe ]

ADRIANNA SAT AT THE SEMI-EMPTY LUNCH TABLE WITH HER FRIEND, Dahlia. "So..." Dahlia started, having a questionable look on her face. "What." Adrianna know where this was going.

"How's everything going with your—

"No." Adrianna rolled her eyes while sipping on her juice, "You didn't let me finish!" Dahlia exclaimed, "That's what she said." Adrianna said with a blank face. The two stayed silent before bursting into laughter.

"Anyway, your boyfriend. How is he doing?" Dahlia asked, referring to Miguel. "Not my boyfriend but he's doing just fine." Adrianna emphasized. "Whatever." Dahlia shrugged.

_____

"I do understand that not many of you have the access to these supplies so I am giving you the last 45 minutes to start your projects with you partners, thank you!" The teacher said before walking to his desk, sitting down and going to his computer.

Adrianna sat in her seat, waiting for Miguel to walk over. "Hey Adrianna," Miguel smiled as he placed down his chair and school supplies on her desk. She smiled back before sitting up and grabbing the big white paper.

"So, we're gonna use glitter." Adrianna advises, Miguel looks up at her, a confused look plastered on his face. "What?" He asks, "We'll write everything in glue and then add glitter, then we can put our models on the sides." Adrianna explains to the dumbfounded boy that sat in front of her.

She laughed at his stunned face. "I'll grab the glitter." Adrianna informs before getting up and walking to the counter that was far from her desk.

Once Adrianna came back, Miguel had traced out the title, grabbing the glue from Adrianna's pencil pouch and pouring the outline of a word. "Here's the purple glitter." Adrianna handed him the small pack.

Taking it, he tries to rip it open. "Hey, do you have scissors?" Miguel asks, searching for any scissors in sight. "Uh... no." Adrianna shakes her head as she looked through her pencil pouch.

"Here, lemme try." Adrianna took to the pack, trying to find different ways to open it. "Give me a second." She says before walking off to the counter, looking for any scissors. Once she found known in sight, she tried once more, trying to rip it open with her teeth.

That seemed to do it just right, the glitter pouch ripping open, splattering all of her clothes, face, and hair. "Shit!" She whispered loudly. Miguel had seemed to be watching her from a distance before he walked over. Adrianna's back faced him, she stared down at her clothes, being covered in small speckles of purple glitter.

"Adrianna, are you—

She turned around, Miguel's eyes widening before he laughed to himself, staring down at the glitter-covered girl. "Stop laughing." She sighed.

"Is everything okay over there?" The teacher asked, "Yeah." Miguel answered before turning back to the girl. "Can you help me clean this shit off?" She asked as she stared at her body.

"Sure," Miguel laughed for a last time before grabbing a few paper towels and and running them under water before wiping it on her face. "I'll keep it in your hair since it looks cool." Miguel smiles as Adrianna giggled a bit.

"Fine." She agreed.

_____

a/n: hi guys 😋🤟

bro i don't want to go to school tmrrw but i may get to see my super duper cool bsf, she might read this so hi lizzey bear 🤭🫶🏽