𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

[ CHAPTER FOUR: Tearstained Textbooks ]

ADRIANNA SAT ON HER BED, her bed being filled with many different textbooks as she stared at them all, wondering which subject she should start with now. It was Sunday night, both her parents were gone at work, Jacob was at a friends house, and Adrianna was alone.

Her speaker blasting Room Temperature, Adrianna spent every Sunday night studying, mostly because she didn't have anything else to do.

She groans as she looked down at her math notebook, being confused for once, "This shit makes no sense." She groaned as she fall back into her many pillows.

"Looks like I've been crying again, over the same thing...
I wondered if anyone has ever cried for me..." The lyrics played, it was always stressful for Adrianna when she didn't understand something, mostly because she always gets what she's learning.

Adrianna sat up, looking back down at her notes and textbook, rereading everything for a second time.

"I should get out more... I should get out more... I should get out more... I should get out more... I should get out more... I should get out more..."

Adrianna closed her eyes, "I feel you, Faye." She shakes her head as she looked down and sighed, feeling her eyes start to water, the lump at the back of her throat growing as she became more and more confused.

The tears spilled from her eyes quickly, falling on her textbook as she tried to reread the notes, failing in doing so, since her vision was blurred. Adrianna gives an exasperated sigh before grabbing and pillow and holding it close as she looked down.

____

"I think you should stop being the smart kid." Dahlia suggests, patting Adrianna's shoulder. Adrianna laughed as she bit into her sandwich. "I wish it was that easy, Lia." Adrianna admitted with a mouth full of bread, meat, and cheese.

The two continued to eat before speaking again, "Also!" Dahlia starts, "Miguel asked about you today.." Dahlia smirked, giving Adrianna a look. "I'm sure he asked about when we would meet up for tutoring." Adrianna rolled her eyes.

"Maybe... but he still asked about you!" Dahlia defended, "I still am wondering why I'm still friends with your weird ass." Adrianna sighs with exaggeration. "It's because I'm funny." Dahlia nods, as if she was agreeing with herself.

"Hm... no." Adrianna chuckled, staring at her friend. The two stared before giggling with each other.

_____

a/n: another filler chapter cause i'm bored!!! 🤗

idk how to make more interactions between miguel and ml adrianna