Chapter 5.

CHAPTER 5. (edited) 

Maira's P.O.V

He pushed me closer. My heart skipped a beat. Our faces THIS close.

Shit. shit. shit.

I am going to kiss him.

No your not, Shut up and get out.

I am.

YOUR NOT.

I was just fighting in my mind.

I did not wanted to do this.

"They are calling us" I said quickly. I turned around and walked away. Simple. I HATE MYSELF!

Fuck. What the hell did I do?

I could see Harry's reflection on the window. He stood there in shock looking at me walking away like nothing happened. I quickened my pace, Harry's foot steps coming closer.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I brought here closer. Looking in those big yet beautiful brown eyes. I felt her soft breath and looked down at those pink rose lips. How much I want to kiss them.

"They are calling us." She interrupts and with that she turned around and walked away. What just happened!? I stood there in shock. Why didn't she kiss me? I kept questioning myself, weird thing is that I was finding the answer myself. Ohh, I see. She wants the chase. I let out a slight laugh with that thought. "It's on, love!" I mumbled and started following her.

I had no need to walk fast, my long legs gave me the ability to reach her in no time. We went in the house. 8 pairs of eyes looking up and down. "What the heck Happened to you?" Sarah said looking at Maira I walked forward, standing next to Maira. We were dripping with water.

"We had a water fight." Maira spoke. "Wasn't it fun?" I teased, my lips curling into a smile .She looks up at me, our eyes meeting. "Y-y-yeah!". She answered hesitatingly.

Mhhm, I like it. She wants to play, I'm in and won't give up till I win.

And let me tell you, I won't give up, She'll has to be mine She will be mine.

Maira's P.O.V

I felt for him and i just could not stop looking into those Green beautiful orbs. I quickly turned my head. I felt his pinkie touching mine. Serious sivers going around my body.

"I am feeling cold, I'll be right back!" I inform, walking upstairs. I shut the door and slid against it. "What just happened?" I mumble to my self. "He tried to kiss me. OhMyGod!" I slowly walk to my closet. Changing into sweatpants and a hod. I went down stairs and walked to the kitchen, I saw Harry standing near the fridge. I stopped there and then, walking back upstairs calling Danielle. "Hurry! Come." I said jumping on the bed.

Danielle came in and locked the room behind her. "What happened?" Dani said jumping on the bed. "You wont believe it." I almost screamed, somewhat excitedly.c"We had a sudden water fight, so after a little while Harry held my hand and pushed me towards him. I had nothing to do with that okay. And then leaned in to kiss me but then I ran away?" I said biting my lip. The last part came out more like a whisper.

"WHAT?! You ran away from the kiss? WHY?!" Dani shouted looking at me with wide eyes."SSSHHHH! Because, I am not ready for another relationship. I don't want to get into any crap again. Besides, after that I don't trust anyone." I said standing up."You still like Drake?" Dani said looking at me. Drake is my ex boyfriend."Hell no" I answer in disgust.

"What about Harry?" Danielle said with an interesting face. Even I ask myslef the same question everyday, what do you expect. I started to walk backwards to the door