Chapter 6.

"GOOD MORNING" I jumped from the last stair. No one was there. I face palmed myself. I was high today. First, My letter from the job I applied will be here soon and second, the weather was cloudy and I loved it. I was hoping for a good day today.  

"Over here!" I heard a sweet yet soft voice breaking my thought. It was Eleanor's voice from the kitchen. I hopped to the kitchen and observed everything. They were having breakfast and I'm late again. My eyes then fell on The curly boy already looking at me. All the memories from yesterday went throw my mind. 

I looked for a seat to sit and the only empty seat was between Zayn and Harry.

Shit. Shit. Was all that went throw my mind right now.  

I smiled and sat on the empty seat. Harry stretched his hand to get the jug of juice brushing my hand. I shivered lighting. I heard Harry chuckle. Shit, he felt it. Embarrassingly blushing, I try to hide it.  

"Your cousin called lately, she said she is coming over!" Sarah informed. MY COUSIN! COMING TO SEE ME! WHY?!  

Something is fishy! 

"My cousin? Did she tell anything else, Like her name?" I said taking a bit of my toast. "Something like Lex or Alex or something like that."  

Holy Fucking Shit. 

My Cousin Alexi is coming. No. No.no  

Get me out of here. My eyes widened and I stopped chewing. The reason I hate her is Because she always taunt me on not having a boyfriend and as she is older than me she bullies for the fact that I don't date. She hurts me a lot and I don't want all this to happen near the boys, especially not near Harry.  

"Maira?" My thoughts got interrupted by Dani. "W-what did you said?" I asked expect rejection but.... "I simply said you'll love too." My jaw dropped. How come Sarah said these words. She knew. This time I got angry."Why did you said such a thing when you know her." I shouted standing up and smacking both hands on the table. 9 pair of eyes looking at me confused. 

No, I am doing everything right. If she knew about Alexi. How she used to make me cry. Gosh I am so mad at her.  

"Sarah, Why did you said I'll love it when I didn't even said anything..." my anger stopped. I took a deep breath trying not to seem weird or emotional wreck near them. But it was hard. Thinking of that Alexi well be here in my house, near me , makes me wanna burst out crying already. I continued my words "You know How Alexi is don't you..... I don't want to stay in this house if she is coming." I tear slip out of my eye. Noo, Shit! 

I just turned and walked away. I walked up stairs to my room.  

I know for sure she will ask me about my break up and all that shit. She will do something to get me down. To some how break me.  

Great, And I hoped for a good day. I sat near my window. Looking outside the cool weather while the memory flashed inside my brain.

*FLASHBACK*  

"Come on babe,Hurry!" I heard my boyfriend Drake shout over the loud pumping music in the huge hall. We are at his Friends party. Suddenly, I felt my hand slip from his and he start moving a little faster in the crowd and in no time I lost him. Shit.  

I started to walk inside the crowd squeezing between dancing bodies, searching for my boyfriend. Soon i was out of the crowd and near the desk. I looked around to find Drake but there was no clue. There was only this couple eating each other's faces. Eww! 

I felt that the features of the boy matched alot with Drake. No,no,no. 

I took a step forward to have better view.